☼ f o u r

the moment woobi looked at the tin can hanging around her balcony, she smiled widely

the moment woobi looked at the tin can hanging around her balcony, she smiled widely. but she realised then the room across the balcony is still dark, lights off.

woobi decided to forget about it so that she doesn't look that obsessed. she dipped herself to her bed, smuggling under her thick blanket. the girl was remembering the things she wrote inside the jar. guess its a plenty that she actually started to feel sleepy.

woobi blinked a few times, somehow feeling a little bit colder than usual. she didn't realise that the room was dominated by coldness because of the wide-opened balcony window.

when she remembered, woobi wrapped herself in her blanket, dragging her legs to close the window.

but then woobi froze seeing the boy across her balcony, looking up at the stars. she could still notice him with his cap shades covering half of his face.

somehow, he recognised her as well, looking at her and started throwing smiles.

woobi bit her lips shyly, looking at the ground. he pointed at the tin can, giving her signal to communicate with it.

she immediately kneel down the cold balcony, reaching the tin can and putting it on her right ear.

"why are you still awake?" he asked, whispering lowly. woobi blinked. a person's voice can be this handsome? she thought innocently.

"uh.. i can't sleep, daniel. its chilly." woobi replied.

she can see daniel giving worried looks the next second, "wear something warmer." he whispered through the tin can. "wrap yourself with more blankets. you're cuter that way, though." he chuckled.

with that, the young girl's cheek started to look warmer naturally with a dark shade of pink. ".. yes." is everything she could manage to reply.

"why are you awake?" she asked him. the question raised his eyebrow.

gosh, he is hotter that way. woobi's inner self just couldn't stay quiet. "trouble sleeping." he simply replied.

"go get some sleep and get taller." daniel continue. woobi glared at him with the height indication.

"i don't wanna get taller." she said.

daniel laughed silently, "so why? so you can hug me comfortably?"

my goodness, he's so good with words. her innerself groaned.

"i hate you." she whispered.

daniel chuckled for the second time, "what a cliché line. woobi-yah, i hate you too." he replied.

"we just met today!" she said.

"but we picked each other!" he replied.

woobi couldn't deny that. its true that woobi picked him unconsciously. the moment she started writing things to put in, she picked him already. even without him knowing, he's already her boyfriend.

"fine, whatever." she sulked. "you're mad?" he laughed at her expression.

"there's something i'm curious about though." daniel's sentence suddenly just made her curious. "what?" she whispered to the can.

woobi is very glad the tin can phone is working well.

"uh.. have you experienced first love?"

the question made her stopped relaxing and started being nervous. "why?" she asked him back. "you seem like that kind of pure girl that never experienced real love." he shrugged.

with that, woobi felt a little bit offended, "i.. i experienced first love once!" she almost shouted, but then realised that its like eleven at night and people are sleeping soundly.

daniel seemed curious by that, "tell me about it."

fidgeting her left hand fingers, woobi hummed, "lets see.." she wonders. "there's this guy that accidentally hit me with a soccer ball when i was grade one in elementary. he promised to marry me so that i won't get hurt." she explained.

"i think my first fluttering heartbeat and butterflies feeling are during that time." she grinned playfully. daniel scoffed, "good for you." he put his right hand on his waist, looking slightly lazy to hear about woobi's first love story.

"his name is like.. kang eui..? i don't remember though." woobi giggled, "ah, he was so charming."

"fine. just remember that boy." daniel said. despite the weird and unusual communication device, the two unexpectedly having a great talk. they even understand each other very well.

"you really can't sleep?" daniel asked her. woobi pursed her lips, shaking her head.

daniel, if you keep staying there i can't sleep since i keep thinking of you, her inner self added some more comments.

"should i try to sing some lullaby so that you can fall asleep?" daniel asked.

woobi was excited, nodding happily, sticking the can to her ear.

"i'll do some rap instead." daniel said, clearing his throat as he prepared.

How can a person be like this?
I'm the only one living in this world
I start to feel like it
You pass by my side
A sweet wind called you
is blowing in my heart
Even if you don't put on makeup
You'll put on your perfume called attraction

she's now smiling ear to ear, she couldn't hold her smile back. "good night."

she'll surely get her own sweet dreams tonight.

[ t o b e c o n t i n u e d ]

hello~! i'm sorry if this is still lacking TT i'm so glad the readers keep increasing. i'm sorry if my english isn't that good. i'm sorry if this is boring. i'm seriously going to work hard!

i'm scared sometimes, but i still must face it right XD eheheh i really wanna show my gratitude to all the readers TT i really wanna thank you guys one by one but smh i keep missing my chance.

thanks a lot for the support!!

+ can you guess what lyrics is that though? XD its bangtan btw (((: