☼ f i v e

— spoiler; something cheesy down there ._.

"you didn't tell me about having a date today!" woobi protested, whining to sejeong

"you didn't tell me about having a date today!" woobi protested, whining to sejeong. "woobi, i'm sorry." sejeong sighed.

woobi sighed as well, resting her head on her locker, "i'm tired." she mumbled. sejeong apologised one more time, holding woobi's shoulder.

"your condition keeps dropping when it comes to school." sejeong said. woobi shrugged.

its true that during the last three weeks, woobi's condition is dropping due to the school's complicated deadlines. she's pressurised and very stressed.

"don't even tell me its about those girls." sejeong said. woobi groaned at her remarks, "stop mentioning them. its about homeworks." she said.

the fact that woobi hates school these days of course didn't came from a simple 'homeworks and tasks' as the reason. the other reason is none other than the bullies that started their actions after they saw how she interacted with one of the famous senior at their school.

park jihoon, the famous handsome guy in senior year, is having a good relationship with woobi because he's her cousin, yet no one believes, and his fangirl started spreading false rumour.

woobi decided to stay quiet and believed that it will pass soon, but them it got worst, that she even got threats from some girls. jihoon even had to keep a distance from her for that.

popular guys and their fangirls. what a complicated life.

the bell rings loudly and woobi lifted her head up, "last period." she whispered, and sejeong nodded at her, patting her best friend one more time.

the time passed rather quickly since it was not a boring lesson. woobi waved her hand at sejeong as she saw her walking away.

"boyfriends.. took your best friend away sometimes." she sighed, mumbling this to herself.

the girl marched to the bus stop, kicking pebbles and looking at the ground since she's annoyed.

maybe there's always a reason why you should pay attention to where you are going. woobi bumped into someone's broad shoulder (again) after being very ignorant and unaware or her surrounding.

"aish." she cursed, rubbing her forehead.

the person she bumped into laughed, holding both of her shoulder, "hey, clumsy." he bent his knee a little bit to match her eye.

woobi was surprised of the eye contact, "da-daniel.." she whispered.

daniel raised his eyebrow, "hey, woobi." he grinned. "i knew it was you the moment you bumped into me."

woobi started to think that she needs a blood sugar level test since she had too much sweetness by looking at daniel's smile. "i'm sorry." she uttered.

"no, no. not your fault." daniel stood up straight, "sorry woobi's forehead." he said, pulling her into a hug, "i won't do it anymore." daniel said.

no, woobi is not okay.

even before she get a chance to calm her heart rate down, daniel suddenly looked worry, "your cheeks are extremely cold." he said, staring at her one more time that day. "i'm okay? i mean.. uh.. i-its hot here. yeah.." she grinned awkwardly.

daniel giggled, "hot?" he shook his head, taking an oversized hoodie out of his bag, "here. use this."

she couldn't resist it. the girl started to put on the hoodie over her uniform, and her small figure just made the hoodie looked bigger on her.

"well, there you go." daniel smiled.

unexpectedly, the next minutes are dominated by silence. both of them, in the bus stop, waiting for the bus to come. trying to break the ice, daniel hummed.

"woobi, can i ask you some more things?" he looked at her, and she nodded. "anything." woobi said. 

he scooted closer to her, "do you have any ideal type?"

woobi stayed quiet for several counts of seconds. "m-me?" she blinked. daniel nodded, "you. lee woobi. one and only."

you are supposed to be my ideal type, kang daniel! her innerself shouted.

"i.. changed it everytime. you know, eheheh." she said, fidgeting her fingers.

"really?" he raised an eyebrow, "who is it today?"

woobi tilted her head, "once, i think it was taehyung from bts, then mingyu from seventeen, then chanyeol from exo, then shownu from monsta x and today it's minho from shinee?"

the two looked at each other, and immediately burst out laughing together, loudly.

"so, i have to be like them to get your attention?" daniel spat out.

how should she answer him?

[ t o  b e  c o n t i n u e d ]

1K got me emo damn TT thank you, love you and i'll work harder! (:

btw have you watch the video that is so dangerous that it almost killed me titled 'Kang Daniel Get Ugly eye contact' ?