☼ t h i r t e e n

i present to you, one of the most heart wrenching moment ):

"good to know that you're doing well with your boyfriend. it's a pity that we're kinda busy with our boyfriends now." sejeong said, before munching three pieces of french fries. woobi chuckled, and nodding shyly, "we have to like hang out together."

sejeong playfully smiled at woobi's sudden girlish act. "how's you and your boyfriend?" she asked, "daniel? right?"

woobi's cheeks reacted at the mention of daniel's name. shade of pink filled in and she smiled, "we're going great, going very great." her best friend chuckled at her answer, "good for you. we should plan a double date sometimes."

"i'll tell him and we can make a plan for it. how about you and eunwoo?" woobi took turn in asking. sejeong nodded, "nothing much. we're good." she said, shoving a spoon of her lunch to her mouth. "nice." woobi said in a very soft voice. "how's you and school these days?" sejeong raised an eyebrow, mumbling a little bit since she still got some to chew.

woobi sighed, "chew properly," she commented with a smile, "and school with me.. still not so good. but i have my boyfriend and he kinda cheer me up."

sejeong pouted. "wow, he sounds awesome. i envy you!" she said. "eunwoo is too smart to be my boyfriend somehow, he explains things like teacher whenever i asked a question."

woobi laughed at her rant, "well but you can meet him every break, except for today or some other day of meeting between student councils." sejeong nodded, "yeah. daniel is a student from another school right? poor you, buddy." woobi hummed, "he's in university i guess. our age gap is like 4 years.."

just then, someone sat beside woobi, cooly putting his tray on the table before calmly started eating. sejeong frowned, "yah, bae jinyoung, what are you doing?" she confusedly ask. jinyoung lifted his head up, "i'm now woobi's friend." he said, turning his head and shooting unknown glares to her. "right?" he nudged woobi's elbow, ignoring her surprised expression.

"y-yes." woobi replied, nodding and looking at sejeong with 'i'll explain about this later' look. sejeong scoffed, "that's unexpected." she said.

jinyoung scoffed back at her, "yeah, i'm confused as hell too."

woobi face palmed at the tensed atmosphere, "okay, jinyoung, we really need to talk about this like immediately. that's not what i mean last time. are you that desperate for friends?" she muttered. jinyoung immediately frowned, "dude, please? i have a lot of cool friends. its just.. they aren't here." he added, "i might look lonely at school but seriously, i have real friends out there. once you meet my friends, all of you girls will be in awe."

"you said it like your friends are idols." woobi sighed, "tell me they're not." jinyoung smirked, "you want them to be one?" he asked.

sejeong laughed at woobi's dumbfounded expression after receiving jinyoung's question, "gosh, lee woobi, my young lady." she commented. "i think you fell too deep into this whole girlfriend world and started being sensitive to other guys other than your boyfriend."

jinyoung burst out laughing at sejeong's words, "lee woobi has a boyfriend?" he surprisedly asked, "that's more unexpected than me being her friend." woobi rolled her eyes, groaning in annoyance, "is it impossible for me to have one though?" she said.

"no, but i wonder who is it?" jinyoung asked, "who is it, sejeong?"

after giving woobi a mysterious smile, sejeong grinned, "someone called kang daniel." she said. "oh, and you know, he is an oppa. a next door oppa and a cool oppa. right woobi?"

with all of those words coming out from her best friend, woobi burried her face between her arms, blushing madly and closing her eyes shyly.

on the other hand, jinyoung's expression is very unreadable, he tilted his head a little, "kang daniel?" and started repeating the name of woobi's boyfriend. "you're kang daniel's girlfriend?"

lifting up her head slowly, woobi nodded, "you know him?" she asked jinyoung, the boy smiled awkwardly, "i.. i think i've heard his name somewhere.." he said.

sejeong grinned, "guess your boyfriend is quiet famous, huh?" she playfully poked woobi's cheek. woobi shrugged, "i don't know.." she said.

jinyoung then started finishing up his lunch, and left the table after a short 'bye, girls' and leaving the two behind.

so.. does he know kang daniel?

[ t o b e c o n t i n u e d ]

i'm so emo aft the elimination so this is delayed eheheh ._. i'll publish the next chapter in about 2-3 days okieee?

sorry for the boring chapter again TT this is another clue tbh, so pay attention. (:

ily guys!!

+ btw, do you wanna be my p101 mutuals on twt? if yes comment your twitter username!! mine is @/ponyiel >•<