❀ o u t r o

i'm giving you guys fluff here

[ s e v e n  y e a r s  l a t e r ]

"lee woobi!" daniel shouted as he entered the girl's apartment, "where are you?" he asked.

woobi groaned lazily, "my room." she half-shouted, laying down under thick blankets.

after a whole weekdays of working it sucks that out of all day today is the first day of her period.

daniel rushed in her room, "hello!" he excitedly throw himself to her bed, "hey.." woobi lazily replied, "i'm tired."

daniel chuckled, "wow you're having your time? today is your day though," he said.

"happy twenty fifth birthday, sweetie, and i also pity you." he patted woobi's belly softly, "is it that painful?"

woobi scoffed, "oh right its my birthday." she said, "and yes stupid, its freakin painful." she pinched daniel's cheek. "right." he replied, leaning in to kiss her softly on the lips, "i thought we could go on a birthday date but i know what happen if you complained about feeling tired." he said sweetly, "should i call the others to come? i think they'll be quick."

woobi grined widely, "thank you." she said.

"so, what kind of gift do you want to get?" he asked. woobi hummed, closing her eyes, "a.. puppy?" she chuckled, "its been five years since our relationship and you always said no." woobi pouted. daniel shook his head, disapproving, "what about rooney and peter? they're outside, they can hear you." he asked cutely. "they can play together, i'll play with the puppy." woobi explained.

"they'll be upset because their mommy refused to play with them." daniel wrap his arms together, "but i want a puppy."

"i hate you, baby."

"wow. i hate you too, bub."

the two eyed each other from the corner of their eyes, breaking into a fit of laughter together. "we'll have to prepare for the party, sweetheart." woobi nodded, sitting up and getting of her bed, "my tummy hurts.." she whined.

daniel rubbed her tummy a little for the second time, "okay, then get some rest." he said. "no, i have to help you." she hold his shoulders.

"lets go then, but don't tire yourself out." he said.

the two went out to the living room, preparing some decoration and balloons, but somehow it burst a lot, especially after rooney and peter used their claws to play with it.

"see this is why i prefer a puppy," woobi complained, "they love you, don't say no." daniel said, "right, baby?" he carried one of them and woobi rolled her eyes, "you are the one who love them so much. i'm not going to be surprised if you end up marrying one of them."

"i'm reserved." daniel said, "for someone else." he winked at her, and woobi cringe at it, "okay, daniel, okay." woobi walked away to the kitchen, "lets prepare some foods or something." she said.

• • •

they spent a lot of time talking, catching up and having fun with each other. years passed and everything changed a lot.

sejeong and eunwoo are now engaged and jinyoung has a girlfriend now. jihoon is still focusing on his career which is a model and woojin is focusing on his university works.

yeah life has been good so far.

"homie, one month left till your wedding. countdown?" woobi nudged her best friend's arm, playfully grinning at the topic of her marriage. "yeap, we're on countdown." eunwoo smiled, proudly showing his ring.

sejeong raised an eyebrow, "then? how about you two?" she sifted her gaze back and forth from daniel to woobi." woobi shrugged, looking at the guy right in front of her, "i don't know. maybe he'll marry either rooney or peter instead of me." she tilted her head.

daniel pouted at her statement, "of course not. told you i'm reserved!" he said. "wow, daniel hyung, that's cheesy." woojin commented, only to earn a glare from daniel.

"oh, i have my gift ready, you want to check it out now?" he asked. woobi chuckled, "fine, what is it?" she asked.

daniel grinned, "you'll love it." he took out a glass jar from his bag, "here you go. jar of sweetness."

woobi frowned at it, "oh my god." she gasped, "damn i was about to erase this thing out of my memory." she said, pulling the jar.

"and this, is the instruction." daniel gave a letter to her.

woobi curiously opened the letter, taking a deep breathe and reading it out loud.

"dear lee woobi,
here is the jar of sweetness!
if the previous one was 'make your own boyfriend', for this jar, it works differently.
make me your husband."

woobi scoffed at the content, "that was.. funny." she said, putting the paper down, only to see daniel holding a ring. "i mean marry me, baby. why are you so innocent sometimes."

sejeong was freaking out by woobi's side, "that was freaking sweet i love you guys!! i'm alive, i'm totally up for biniel!" she's already showing a very huge grin. eunwoo, woojin, jinyoung and everyone else are suddenly very excited too, "say yes, woobi, don't be stupid." her mom joined biniel fanclub. daniel chuckled, "so?"

"i was asking for a puppy!" woobi jokingly said, "seriously, honey?" daniel rolled his eyes.

the two broke into laughter, "okay, okay, i'll take the ring." she said.

"wow, i love you." daniel happily said, putting the ring on her ring finger, "best joke of the year." woobi responded.

"alright then, i hate you." he stared into her eyes, "that's my boy. you're the best." woobi leaned in, the two clashing their lips together with happiness.

[ ]

YEAY!! its seriously finished! XD
so guys, honestly, what do you think about this fanfiction? (:

thanks a lot for the support and love, this ff got the most attention among my other ffs and tbh it's awesome for me :") i hope you can keep supporting me and supporting my other story (esp the one coming soon; wanna one ff)

i'll give more special chapters, and i'll even make a Q and A for characters and me if you want it XD thanks for all 30K+ readers xoxo