03. moan audio.

Instafamous
03: moan audio.

✖️

Never in my life have I ever screamed so loud before.

The second I did so, Dylan shot out of his seat, his eyes wide as he snatched my phone off of me. I let him have it, far too stunned to argue.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" he asked, his voice bordering on a chuckle as his eyes fell upon my notifications.

As soon as they did so, his expression began to mirror mine exactly, and his mouth dropped wide open. "Jesus fuck!" he then yelled, gripping the device even tighter, bringing it close to his face in disbelief.

"Dylan!" I yelled back, a grasping hand out for the screen. Inside, I was panicking much more than I was letting on.

"Sophie!" he yelled again, pulling the phone further away from me.

"What the fuck?!" we screamed then, our voices unknowingly growing louder and louder with each passing moment.

I ended up crashing into him; in too much of a haste to see the activity growing on my feed as Dylan snapped his mouth shut, rubbed his eyes quickly, and gawked in my direction.

"What the hell did you do?!" he asked me, tone still harbouring on a scream. "Did you send him a fucking tit pic, or something?!"

"I didn't do anything!" I defended myself, slapping his hand away as he began to reach for my phone again. "Excuse you, but I have a little more pride than that!"

"Oh, please. That's like Chase saying he likes vagina!"

"Will you stop?" I glared slightly, though I found it hard to concentrate on Dylan alone, for my phone refused to stop buzzing.

"Don't tell me to stop, baby. You're the one sending nudes for free follows." he folded his arms, and normally the statement would have annoyed me; but this time, however, I was far too enveloped in what was actually going on to care all that much.

"What the hell did I do?" I whispered, moreso to myself, before looking at the plethora of Instagram notifications plaguing my screen. "Fucking hell,"

"Fucking hell is right. Whatever happened to keeping a low profile?" Dylan asked, shaking his head in disbelief yet again at me. He was probably aiming it at the shifting images being displayed continuisly on my phone, too. "Do you know what this means, Soph?"

"That I end my life tonight?"

"Luke Hemmings knows who you are. Luke! Hemmings!" he grabbed me by the shoulders, giving me a slight shake. "The man- the very hot man- knows that you moan whenever he so much as tweets!"

"I don't moan all the t-"

"My dear, your pussy probably pops whenever he breathes. Don't try to convince me otherwise," he raised an eyebrow, and I rolled my eyes. Then I shut my phone off, left it to fall onto the couch without so much as a backwards glance, and took a deep breath.

Dylan just looked at me as if I was insane. And I'll admit that at the time, my mind was so messed up that it was useless to think otherwise.

"What are you doing?" he asked, picking the device back up and holding it out to me. suggestively.

"I shut it off for a reason," I frowned, moving it out of my face.

"A pretty shitty reason. Luke Hemmings just followed you, Sophie. You. You can't just ignore that!"