17. dick me down, daddy.

Instafamous
17. dick me down, daddy.

✖️

"Want me to show you?"

I just stare up at him, kind-of-a-little-fuck-it-completely stunned at how one person can go from adorable to hardcore Daddy in just a matter of seconds.

It's a gift, I must say.

"I-" I swallow the lump in my throat as a low chuckle falls from his lips. "I don't-"

"Kidding," Luke whispers, the smug smirk still on his face as he abruptly pulls back; leaving me speechless, a little annoyed, and a whole lot aggravated.

I curse at him internally in my head as he straightens his posture, grinning. The fucker knows what he's doing.

I swear, if I was still fourteen year old me, I would have had my diary laid flat out on the kitchen table by now; scribbling frantically as well as screaming.

"Fuck you," I mumble, massaging my temples and hopping off of the stool.

I've only been here for twenty minutes and I feel like I've already had my night's worth of unkempt sexual frustration.

Luke just laughs, holding a hand out for me to take.

"Maybe later."

We walk into his living room, me still looking around in awe, trying to figure out how one person can live in such a big house. My house isn't small, but compared to this, it's practically a tiny dollhouse.

"What do you want to watch?" Luke asks me, falling onto his knees in front of the TV. "Something scary, funny, a chick flick, or-"

"What chick flicks do you have?" I question, falling onto the floor next to him.

"Guess," he nudges me, smiling slightly. I roll my eyes.

"Please don't tell me you have Mean Girls,"

"I consider you a fake fan if you think I don't," Luke notes, and I laugh. "As much as I love it, though, I kinda wanna watch something else."

"There's a surprise," I say, flicking through his countless DVDs. I didn't think he'd have so many; people usually turn to Netflix nowadays. "What about this one?"

"Insidious?" he asks, an entertained smile on his face. "You sure?"

"I've watched it before," I say. "It's not that scary."

"Bet you you'll scream about seven times throughout this entire film," Luke says, sliding it into the player. "Maybe even eight."

"Why so specific?" I raise an eyebrow. "And don't act like you won't be screaming too. It's a horror film,"

"Yeah, but I'm strong," he states, making me scoff with a light laugh. "Okay, you get comfy on the couch. I'll go get us some popcorn."

I nod, flopping down onto the large sofa just opposite the TV. Half of Luke's living room wall is just plain glass, with a terrace overlooking the shrubbery outside.

It's a perfect place to stand if you want a full view of the fancy neighbourhood around you. It's also a perfect place for a masked murderer to stand and tap his bloodied knife against the window, but maybe that's just me.

I get comfy where I am, snuggling into the cushions and waiting patiently for Luke to come back.

The film opens with a few pre-credits and I suck in a deep breath; I love horror films, I just hate the build up. I want to say that I find it unnecessary, but really, it just makes me more tense.