21. your daddy.

Instafamous
21. your daddy.

✖️

"Dyl?"

"Yes, baby?" he yells from the living room.

I run down the stairs and into where he is, two sets of pretty shorts with matching cropped bras in my hand. I hold them up for him to see in nonchalance. "Pink, or blue?"

"What's this for?" he raises an eyebrow.

"Uhm... science."

"Sophie," he folds his arms.

"It's for a social experiment." I explain.

"And what may this experiment be?"

"Uh... to see how long a giraffe can last under pressure." okay, that was smart. Pat on the back.

Dylan stays silent for a while, his eyes narrowing. Just when I think he's about to give me a straightforward answer, he opens his mouth again and lets out a loud, "Chase!"

I grimace at the loud sound of his voice, feeling like a student whose about to get yelled at for the bad grades on her report card. Scarily accurate, but true.

The man comes stumbling in from the kitchen, a frying pan in his hand, encrusted in the black of a piece of toast. I stare at it in confusion, but that's not what he's here about.

"What?" Chase asks, a little breathless. He has a metal spatula in the other hand, and I watch in amusement as he tries to clear the burnt mess.

Taking a seat on the couch, he's far too mesmerised in the cooking failure to notice the 'outfits' in my hand. He physically has to put the pan down in order to pay me any attention.

"Our little girl's trying to send nudes," Dylan announces, and my face flushes red, lowering the shorts ensemble in shame.

"I wasn't actually going to do it!" I lie. "I just wanted to know your opinion."

"Like your Daddy said, baby, it sounds so sweet, when you lie to us," Dylan states, a sass in his voice that I can't quiet grasp, and Chase nods in agreement.

I groan, letting my head fall back. "Blue, or pink?"

"Church."

"You guys," I whine, knowing fully well that my time is limited and that Luke is probably done by now.

Even so, I press on, holding the pieces of clothing up even higher.

I think both men know by now that I won't be backing down soon anyway, so eventually they just sigh; they look at each other, then at the choices, then back at each other, before diverting their attention in my direction once more.

"Pink." they both tell me.

"Wait, what does that say?" Dylan pauses, squinting at the waistband of the one they both chose. I hold it up for him to see, and as he reads the 'I Believe In Unicorns' quote, rip it away from his gaze before he has the chance to poke fun at me for it.

"Does it matter?"

"Not really, but whatever. I say the pink one."

I nod, lowering the other option as I stare at the pink and white stripes, "Took you long enough."

"Mhm," Chase starts, raising an eyebrow. As I begin to walk back out of the room again, he calls. "No face, Soph!"

I turn back, eyebrows furrowing. "What?"

"Just butt. Or boob. But no face," Dylan notes, sounding quite serious despite the topic at hand. "You never know who could get a hold of those pictures."