22. going slow, teasing you?

Instafamous
22. going slow, teasing you?

✖️

I've never sexted anyone before, much less FaceTimed them whilst their jerking off.

But hey- there's a first time for everything, right?

I tilt my head back on the bed, one hand down my shorts while the other shakily steadies the camera of my laptop. There's a pool forming between my legs and I record what I can whilst making the noises that I can.

On the screen, Luke does the same; a plethora of dirty words, sultry commands, moans and whimpers accompanying every stroke that I see.

Inside, I am wide-eyed, terrified, and slightly regretful. Again, I've never done this. What I give to Luke is the best thing I can do and I'm afraid that it won't be enough.

He's probably done this before, with a load of other girls that are so much better than I am. He's probably done this exact same thing with experienced supermodels. Girls who know their angles and girls who know how to make the right sound and girls who know how to hold the camera properly, without causing the viewer to go through a fit because it's so uneven.

"Fuck," he pants, quickening the movement of his hand. It goes up and down his shaft as I bite my knuckles, my laptop now balanced on my bedside table so that I can get a better release. "Fuck, Sophie-"

"Daddy," I whimper, parting my lips to produce more sound. I'm aware that Luke can see my face, yet most of his view is of my body; I'm assuming he doesn't mind.

Completely on purpose, I spread my legs further apart. It looks as if Luke has his phone balanced on something much like I do, for I have a full view of his broad, shirtless chest, his face, and the entirety of his dick.

It's a pretty good sight of you ask me.

He has one large hand wrapped around it, pumping even faster as I swallow and quicken the speed of my own fingers.

"Fucking hell," Luke moans, his chest heaving up and down; eyebrows furrowed in concentration. His eyes darken as they dawn on me. "L-Lose the shorts, babygirl. Let Daddy see you,"

Nodding, I use my free hand to wriggle out of the pink and white material. I see his Adam's apple bob up and down as he gulps, a wild look in his eyes.

"No panties?" is what he asks me, in a deep, alluring voice that makes my head spin.

Wearily, I shake my head no.

"N-No, Daddy."

"And why not?" I can tell he's trying hard to control himself, because so am I.

Despite the fact that I feel like I'm in the right frame of mind to come undone right here, right now, I don't want to do it without him.

Instead of giving him an answer, a whimper leaves my mouth. A vision of Luke with his fingers knuckle-deep inside of me just appeared in my mind and the fact that I can hear his voice isn't helping.

"Answer me, baby," he says.

"I-"

"Babygirl, what do you think you're doing?" he asks, chuckling raspily. I open my eyes to find him staring at me intently, one hand through his hair, the other one stroking his length.

Only unlike me, he's patient, and it isn't going at the same rate that my fingers are.

Swallowing thickly, I attempt to regain my breath. "I-I was just-"