25. eye-fucking.

Instafamous
25. eye-fucking.

✖️

"I can't eat another slice," Michael whines, falling back onto the couch with his hands patting his stomach. "I feel like I'm going to be sick,"

"What, seriously?" Ashley frowns, shoving her seventh into her mouth, "Wow, you're weak,"

"I've eaten more than you!" he argues.

"I've had seven, Michael," seven. My bad. "This is my eighth,"

"And I've had nine! Nine's bigger than seven," Michael counteracts, looking proud of himself for doing the math.

Luke just rolls his eyes, munching on his own slice as he sends a wink my way. He has one arm draped lazily over the couch behind me, the other one bent to balance his pizza.

I laugh at my newly formed friends, taking a sip of my drink.

"Are you sure you two have never met before?" he asks them, eyebrows slowly raising. He's concentrated on the TV, though it's obvious he won't be watching much if there's bickering in the background.

Michael almost sighs, "Unfortunately,"

"Unfortunately?" Ashley repeats, eyes almost bulging out of her sockets. I can tell she's trying to surpress her inner fangirl, but it's much harder for her seeing as they've never met before yet they've already hit it off.

"Yeah, like I'm sad I never knew you before," Michael tells her simply, before turning to Luke. "We're so alike, it's crazy. She's like me but, with a vagina,"

"I have a dick, actually," she doesn't hesitate to retort, "And it's huge,"

"Ash," I groan, suddenly not in the mood for pizza anymore as I set it down. Luke chuckles.

My best friend just smirks, "Oh, please. You've seen it before,"

"I have?"

"Yes, you have,"

"I don't think so. But I've seen your boobs,"

"And I've touched yours,"

"I don't recall-"

"We were drunk," she waves me off.

"Ah, I see," I nod, cracking a small smile as Ashley bursts out laughing.

"Is this normal?" I hear Michael ask Luke.

Luke just shrugs, wrapping an arm around my waist before pulling me in close, "Hope not,"

"Why? You jealous?" I ask him playfully, not at all expecting his very straightforward answer of,

"Yeah."

There isn't really much to do for the rest of the evening so we just hang out at Luke's house.

He dims the lights and puts on some crappy horror film on the TV- not enough to scare, but certainly enough to provide entertaining background noise.

We end up being as unsociable as ever, with Ashley and Michael isolated on one couch and Luke and I on the other.

She scrolls through her Tumblr feed, looking up and nudging him every now and again to show him a meme. In all honesty, it's cute how comfortable they've already gotten with each other, and I start to wonder why on earth I didn't make this happen earlier despite having the power to.