CLOSURE

lol rip

WHAT HAPPENS IN INSTAFAMOUS:
• A scandal comes out that Luke is having sexual relations with an underage fan (Soph) so he has to do some things to prove that scandal isn't true even though it is.

• The thing he has to do is to take part in a PR relationship with Holly Morane, Bethany Morane's half sister.

• Holly Morane is actually a nice character in this, she's not too fond of Bethany because Bethany's an unpleasant person and a homophobe (Holly's bisexual).

• Holly and Luke end up becoming really close friends. But that's all it is- they never catch feelings for one another. It's more of a brother-sister type friendship.

• Sophie gets jealous, obviously, because she has to stay away from Luke as well as seeing her 'boyfriend' gettin' it on with another lady (she's aware that it's a PR relationship, but Bethany does everything in her power to convince Soph that it's real- even going so far as to forge her sister's texts with Luke to make it seem as if Luke's acc cheating on Sophie.

• Sophie basically has this whole "it was never gonna work anyway nevermind" moment and she basically calls Luke to say that it's over but Holly accidentally picks up, and that's enough to convince Soph fully that it's time to end things

• Luke ultimately picks his career over Sophie; if he stayed with her, the scandal would be confirmed and that would be awful for the band's reputation. Especially since they have a new album coming out, he has to be careful. So he stays with Holly.

• Holly tries to play the good guy by going to Sophie's house and explaining why things are complicated right now. They have a deep talk and Holly's like "he's always thinking about you, you know".

• Sophie tries to rethink things, but she's already made her mind up. She just can't stay with Luke anymore- it's too much. She does things like compare how her IG has been filled with nothing but hate ever since she started dating Luke, and decides that it's best for both of them if they just weren't together anymore.

• She texts Calum, because he's been blowing up her phone ever since she started avoiding Luke. She explains everything. He says okay, if that's what you want, but at least be there at the airport to wish us good luck on tour?

• Sophie turns up at the airport, but she doesn't approach Luke. She just waves them off and for a split second, she catches his eye- but the plane doors close (wHEREVER YOU ARE W H O) before he can do anything.

• She goes to bed that night like d a m n.

• She wakes up the next morning, sweating and wide-eyed and fUCKING SHOOK and Dylan bursts into her room in nothing but boxers because he's staying over and he's just like Soph what the fuck's going on

• AND SHE'S LIKE "I just had... the weirdest dream"

• AND HE'S LIKE "Just go back to sleep. It may be your eighteenth, but if you wake me up again-"
"I won't, I won't. I promise,"
"Good," and then he backs out of the room, but he pauses at the doorway before turning around and sighing with a smile, "Happy Birthday, Soph."
"Thanks." she breathes.

• Sophie realises that the entire thing with Luke was a dream. (Plot twist wtf)

• None of it happened. She still posts kinky stuff on Instagram, but Luke never DMed her, and she just dreamt him messaging the groupchat. All those chapters were just short scenes that happened during her sleep that seemed longer while she was dreaming it (does that make sense jfc I hope).

• She tries to go back to sleep. But out of curiosity, she checks her Instagram, scrolls through her notifications. There's no sign of Luke anywhere, and Sophie's obviously relieved- but a little disheartened, too.

• She shuts her phone off. Snuggles back under the covers. But the screen lights up again, and she sighs, sitting back up to unlock the notification.

And that's when she sees this message:

lukehemmings
Happy 18th :-). x

* Cue movie credits * * Cue the 'To Be Continued' sign * *Cue the screaming *
{It's a sucky ending but iT was eithER THIS OR 'WHEREVER YOU ARE' IN A FANFIC AND I JUST CBA}

But yess basically it was all a dream that got fucked because Luke couldn't wait until Sophie turned lEGAL to fingerfuck her. The ending was basically just real-life Luke being a smart motherfucker and waiting until his girl acc turned 18 to slide into her DMs :-)

^It was either this or I stopped the closure at the airport and at the plane doors closing, which is even worse because there's no chance of a happy ending ya feel

BUT YUP that's all, thankyou for sticking around this story even though it's absolute s h i t e and Instafamous!Sophie is the most personality-less Sophie I have ever written & I just couldn't be arsed for the life of me to write this anymore asdhfjgkl
Love you!
-M xxx