28. creepy teachers.

Instafamous
28. creepy teachers.

✖️

The Dylase Lovechild
Chase

The Dylase Lovechild
Chase

The Dylase Lovechild
Chase

Dad 2
I'm here

Dad 2
What's wrong?

The Dylase Lovechild
You need to pick me up

Dad 2
What?

The Dylase Lovechild
From school

Dad 2
Excuse me, w h a t

The Dylase Lovechild
Something happened

Dad 2
Wtf happened?

Dad 2
I'm at work baby

The Dylase Lovechild
Ugh fine

Dad 2
Did you kill someone?

The Dylase Lovechild
No

The Dylase Lovechild
Unfortunately

Dad 2
WHAT

"Now are you going to tell me what happened?"

Sighing, I pocket my phone, before looking up at the man in front of me.

Mr Penny presses a wet towel against my cheek, it's cold water seeping into the cuts and prominent bruises about to form as I wince in pain.

It hurts to talk. Honestly, it's hurts to do much of anything, but I paint on a brave face because I have way too much pride to hurt. "It's not that big of a deal,"

"You're in my classroom with a bleeding cheek and Beth's in the infirmary," Mr Penny says, "I think that's a pretty big deal,"

I watch him, eyes scanning the way he guides my hand to keep the towel in the right place.

We lock eyes for a second. And it's weird; the look he gives me- the one that used to make my stomach clench and my heart flutter- just makes me feel sick now.

I don't realise how long he hovers his fingers above mine for until I actually yank them away. Like I said, the feeling's strange. Ever since I've met Luke, I can't quite look at this man the same way again.

I've even resorted to ditching his Social Studies classes, primarily because I know I won't be able to handle facing him even there; this past year has been spent tormenting him with push-up bras and shirts with buttons that come undone halfway. I'm not so sure he's ready for the change of me stopping it altogether.

He leans back, obviously not noticing the gesture.

"We just had an argument," I say.

"An argument?"

"Mhm," I hum, a stinging sensation coursing through my skin, "Yes, sir."

"What was it about?"

I raise an eyebrow at him, "That's a bit of a personal question to ask, don't you think?"

"Not really. I deserve the right to know. I'm your teacher,"