11 - Sick Fic

* Length: 491 words
Yuri denies he's sick, but finds himself with a cold in the loving arms of Otabek. Fluffy!

Thank you so much for 200 reads!

~

Yuri coughs, waking up the raven haired boy in the bed beside him. The blond continues to wheeze, covering his coughs in his elbow.

Otabek sits up and rubs Yuri's back. "You okay?" He asks. Yuri nods. "Just a little coughing fit." He replies, but coughs even more.

Otabek dashes out of bed and enters the kitchen, taking some cough medicine from a cabinet and bringing it to Yuri. The smaller boy smiles lightly. He sips water and takes pills. "That should help." Otabek says, ruffling Yuri's bedhead.

Suddenly, Yuri runs to the toilet, throwing up. Otabek follows quickly after. He takes Yuri's blond hair in his hands, holding it away from his face.

"You're sick." Otabek states, frowning with concern in his tone. Yuri shakes his head. "I am not sick!" He argues. "It might just be from something I ate."

The raven clicks his tongue. "No kitten, you're sick." He pats Yuri's back, continuing to hold his golden locks while the Russian pukes again.

"B-But I can't stay in bed all day!" Yuri whines. "Sure you can. I'll stay inside with you." Otabek says, smiling. "We can cuddle, watch movies, play with the cats.." He teases. Yuri groans. "What if you get sick?" "I'll be okay. I've got a strong immune system."

Yuri smiles, feeling good enough to stand. He steps to his feet but instantly feels light-headed. "Yuri!" Otabek shouts frantically, catching the blond before he falls. "W-Wha.." He sputters, eyelids fluttering.

Otabek picks up Yuri and brings him to the living room. He lays him down on the couch. "It's better if you lay down. I'll get you some water." He says before Yuri can protest.

Otabek pours a cup of water for the sick boy and hands it to him. Yuri smiles thankfully. The raven plops down on the couch beside Yuri.

He snuggles into Otabek, sitting on his lap.
(Looks like this. OTABEK'S FEET THOUGH YUCK.)

Yuri smiles and nuzzles his head into Otabek's neck

Yuri smiles and nuzzles his head into Otabek's neck. "Tell me a story." He says, resting his eyes shut. Otabek scratches his neck, thinking.

"Once upon a time, there was a boy. This boy had always wanted to skate for sport on the ice rink, but never had the guts to compete. One day, a foreign skater found the boy practicing. He watched in awe as the boy skated gracefully along the frozen water. The next day, the foreign skater started to coach the boy. Over time, the two grew close and entered the Grand Prix, winning gold."

By the time Otabek finishes, Yuri is fast asleep on his shoulder. His breaths are calm, much steadier than earlier. Otabek smiles and kisses the top of Yuri's head. He could definitely get used to this.

~

short but cute!

-araeno