22 - Wedding

* Length: 951 words
Yuri and Otabek's lovely wedding! Pure fluff right here.

Dedicated to ImplicitDemand7 and sxmplysxrxh for commenting voting 💗 Thanks so much! Your comments always make me smile so much. :u;

~

Otabek can't stop smiling while he waits at the altar. He shifts on his heels, imagining how Yuri must look in an all white tuxedo.

The theme of the wedding is black and white, two completely different colors. Because it seems as if Yuri and Otabek are opposites, yet they still fell in love.

Otabek lets out a deep breath. This is the moment he's been waiting for. Ever since his first date with Yuri, he's loved him so much.

He can still remember all the times Yuri had made him smile. He remembers when he was devastated after a skating competition, and Yuri cheered him up.

The two had been through thick and thin, and they survived together. Clinging onto their love, they live in constant joy. They come as a packaged deal, you can't have one without the other.

Otabek never thought he would fall in love. But here he is, standing on a stage, waiting for the love of his life to walk the aisle.

"Silence." Victor, who is acting as the priest, says calmly. He quiets everyone in the room. People who are still standing take their seats.

A familiar music fills the room, making Otabek smile. The song Yuri once skated to plays throughout the chapel. Agape, unconditional  love.

The doors at the end of the aisle open, revealing Yuri in a beautiful white tuxedo. Otabek gasps. Yuri grins as his blond hair flows around his neck. A short veil rests upon his head, glowing in the light.

As Yuri walks down the aisle, a joyous tear slips down Otabek's cheek. He feels so lucky. Seeing the one he loved walk down the long, white carpet.

Yuri grins and walks closer to Otabek, mounting the stage. He wipes the tear off his lovers face, both smiling with joy.

Victor, the priest, smiles at the sight of his somewhat-son getting married. He clears his throat.

"We are here today to honor the love between Otabek Altin and Yuri Plisetsky," He continues. "They met before the Grand Prix Final, and have been close ever since."

Otabek grins and wipes a tear from his cheek. He still can't believe this is really happening. As for Yuri, he has never seen Victor this formal before. He's surprised that Victor didn't call him 'Yurio Plisetsky.'

"Now for the vows." The priest says, expecting the two grooms to pull out pieces of paper. Instead, Yuri takes a deep breath, reciting his words from memory.

"Otabek Altin. From the moment I layed eyes on you, I knew there was something special about you. I'm not one to see love at first sight, but you struck me the day I saw you. You understand my anger outbursts and sudden sarcasm like no one ever has. I am truly honored to be standing next to the altar beside you. I never felt truly loved until I met you. Otabek, I promise to pledge my love to you in any way I can." Yuri says, holding back joyous tears.

Otabek smiles and wants to pull his husband in a kiss right then and there. Victor wipes a tear off his own cheek. "Y-Your turn Otabek." He sniffles, grinning like never before.

Otabek takes a deep breath and looks at Yuri. "Yuri, when I first saw you skate, I was taken aback by your beauty. You have the eyes of a solider, and yet you are such a graceful being. The first time I ever talked to you was on the side of a building." He chuckles at the memory. "I picked you up in my motorcycle and saved you from a bombard of fans. At first I wasn't sure I should talk to a stranger, but now I know it was the best decision of my life. Standing here in front of you proves that loud and clear. I love you, Yuri Plisetsky."

Otabek grins and watches his husband blush, looking at the floor with happy tears in his eyes.

Victor takes a breath and smiles, picking up a pillow with two rings on it. He tilts the pillow forward, showing the rings to the grooms.

"Please take the ring of your partner." Victor asks. Otabek and Yuri do as told, gently placing each ring in the palm of their hands.

"Otabek Altin, do you herby take Yuri Plisetsky as your lovely wedded husband?" Victor asks. Otabek nods. "I do."

The tall raven slips the ring on Yuri's small finger, smiling uncontrollably. Yuri shines the golden ring in the light. He admires it.

Yuri glances back at Otabek and grins, blowing him a kiss. Some people in the seats below them laugh, and Victor grins.

"Yuri Plisetsky, do you take Otabek Altin as your lovely wedded husband?" He asks. "I do." Yuri replies.

Victor smiles and takes a step back. "By the power and pride vested in me, Victor Nikiforov, I herby present you husband and husband!" He declares.

The guests stand up and cheer, applauding the newly weds. Otabek and Yuri pull each other in for a kiss, both grinning so much their lips barely touch.

The two pull away but remain in each others arms, hugging tightly. "This is our day." Yuri whispers. Otabek puts his hands under Yuri's arms and lifts him off the ground. He twirls the blond boy around before setting him down.

"I love you." Otabek says, pecking Yuri on the lips. "I love you too, my prince."

~

i've never been to a wedding, but I think that's how it goes? if I got anything wrong please tell me !

-araeno