•13•

@taeganzaiser: You were well worth the trip to Miami❤️💙 @dansbyswanson20,719 likes- 164 commentsComments: @jerezais12: seriously get home your dog hates me😅@megandrews: I take full credit for everything in this pic🙋🏼@dansbyswanson: best surpri...

20,719 likes- 164 comments
Comments:
@jerezais12: seriously get home your dog hates me😅
@megandrews: I take full credit for everything in this pic🙋🏼
@dansbyswanson: best surprise I've had💙

The last game of the series went really well, Dansby was 3-4 and was flawless at short, but sadly our quick trip to Miami was over and it was time to head back to the real world.

Monday morning rolled in way to fast and I now sat at my desk doing nothing seeing as my only appointment which was suppose to take up the whole day canceled. "Taegan you have a call on line 1." Terri the assistant informed me.

"Ok thank you." I press the line one button lit up on my phone. "Zaiser Realty, this is Taegan speaking." Yes I work for my daddies company, no that is not why I make a lot of money. I happen to be the number one seller here at the company.

"Hi Taegan, my name is Bri Pugh. I'm Jace Peterson's fiancé." The girl says on the other line.

"Oh hi! What can I do for you Bri?" I ask as I motion for Terri to bring me a pen.

"Jace and I have been talking about looking for a house now that we have Marley and Dansby told Jace you were a big time relator around here so I figured we'd give you a call and if you had time to help us out. We're desperate." She laughs.

"Well I'd love too!" I exclaim. "Why don't we schedule a time so we can sit down and talk about what your looking for." I offer opening up my calendar seeing my hectic schedule.

"Ok yea that sounds great! When do you have open because I'm pretty much free all the time." She jokes.

I let out a laugh as I scan my week. "Well this might sound crazy but would you be open to meeting around 12:30?" I laugh. "I'm slammed all week and I'd really love to get working on y'all."

"Yea that's perfectly fine. Where do you wanna meet?" Bri asks as I hear Marley fussing in the background.

"How does Panera sound?" Honestly I've been craving Panera so I hope she says yes.

"That sounds so good right now! Ok so what all do I need to bring for this?" She ask as there's a shuffle on the other side.

"Just kind of what y'all are looking for in the house and all. You know like how many rooms, things you want in the kitchen, space for a batting cage." I suggest making Bri laugh.

"Oh lord don't tell Jace that's a option or he would total jump on that." She laughs. "But yea that's sounds good. We've already kind of written up what all we're looking for so I'll just bring that and I'll see you at 12:30."

"Sounds good. See you then Bri." With that I hand up my office phone and push myself back from my desk.

Standing up from my desk I make my way down the hall towards my dads office to speak with him. "Hey daddy." I say pushing the glass doors of his office open.

"Hey slugger." My dad smiles closing his laptop. "What's up?"

"Nothing, I just don't have a client till 12:30." I shrug taking on the couch in front of him.

"See I can tell your lying from me because you just tucked your hair behind your ear." He points out making me sigh. My dad was like my best friend and could always pick up on things about me.

"Ok daddy don't freak out on I me." I warn making him eye me. "I kinda have a boyfriend."

I watch as his eyes go wide and he stare at me. "Excuse me can you repeat that, it sounded like you said you had a boyfriend but you would've told me if you were getting serious with someone." I smile innocently at him. "Well who is it?"

"Dansby Swanson." Again my fathers eyes nearly pop out of his head.

"Like short stop for the Atlanta Braves, the team I raised you watching?" I nod. "And how did you even meet him?"

"He knows Jimmy and one night I was there just hitting and he came in." I hadn't told my dad about that night because I didn't want to jinx anything.

"Is that why you went down to Miami over the weekend." Again I nod. "Your Mom told me you and Megan were going to see a friend."

I let out a laugh at that. Leave it to my mom to cover for me. "I mean it's not a complete lie."

"Does he treat you right?" He ask getting all serious.

"Like a princess." I assure him. "And don't worry he wants to meet you, it's just with his schedule it's kind of crazy." That was the the main reason I was in here. "That is why he wants you and Mom to come to the game Sunday and us all go out to dinner afterwards."

My dad remains silent before giving a curt nod. "Of course, but just know he will be thoroughly interrogated."

I nod laughing at my dad. "I wouldn't expect anything less."

"Alright then, your mother and I will be there." He nods.

"Great. I'll bring your tickets Friday and y'all can just come to my place and I'll drive." I say standing up and heading to the door.

"Sounds good. Are you coming back to the office after your next appointment?" He asks as I reach the door.

I shake my head. "No I'll probably head to the house to get dressed for the game tonight."

"Ok see you tomorrow slugger." He says as I walk out.

"Right. Bye daddy." I walk over to my desk and pick up my purse and gather some paper work I needed for Bri. "Bye Terri!" I wave as I walk out of the.

Getting in my car I drive the 15 minutes to Panera. Getting out I see Bri trying to get Marley out of her car seat a few cars down. "Hey Bri." I smile approaching her.

"Taegan hey!" She grins placing the baby carrier on the ground and giving me a hug. "Wow I love your skirt."

I look down at my blue pencil skirt with a white blouse tucked in it. "Thank you. And I love your baby!" I exclaim bending down to Marley and tickling her belly making her giggle.

"Ugh she's a hand full, I love her but she's a mess." Bri sighs picking up the carrier as we head in.

"Why don't you go sit down and I'll order. What do you want?" I ask as we open the doors.

"Oh my gosh that would be great. This thing is heavy." She motions to the baby carrier. "But uh I'll have a full Green Goddess Cobb Salad with chicken. Oh and here take this..."

She begins reaching in her purse but I wave her off. "Don't worry about it."

"No here." She tries again.

"Bri really it's fine." I laugh. "I've got you."

"Oh your so sweet. I owe you one then." She sighs.

"I'm sure we'll be doing this quite often now." I wink.