•67•

"Ugh girl I love doing your hair. It's so long and holds curl perfectly." Jess grins bouncing a curl as she takes it down.

"I think it's just you because I can never get it to hold like you do." I chuckle.

"You just aren't doing it really right then." She laughs. "Where's your man?"

"Oh he's out running Kinsley back to the home, he should be here any minute though." I smile thinking back to the conversation that took place a few hours ago.

"Well I think you should convince him to let me tame that mane of his." She laughs, Jess had been doing my hair since I was 16 so I trust her whole heartedly but I takes a special hand to cut Dansby's hair.

"I can try but he's extremely picky when it comes to letting people cut his hair." I laugh slightly.

Tonight I was just doing big bouncy curls and I would've done it myself but like I said, I can never get my hair to hold the way Jess does. "Alright so what do we want to do for makeup?" She ask walking over to her makeup box.

"Well Dans and I are doing all black so let's just go with something Smokey and light lips." I suggest.

"That I can do." She nods. "Let's get to work." Jess took her time making sure everything was perfect, that I was perfect. By the time she was finished my makeup was flawless.

"Jess you never fail to make me look beautiful

"Jess you never fail to make me look beautiful." I beam as I look in the mirror.

"You look beautiful all the time in my opinion." Jess and I turn around to see Dansby leaning against the door frame. "Hey pretty girl." He says moving to kiss me but Jess stiff arms him.

"Nah Uh! Do not mess my work up just yet!" She scolds.

I let out a laugh as Dansby pouts backing up. "Jess would you mind helping me get my dress on? I don't want to mess my hair up."

"Yes! I want to see you in it anyways." She squeals. "It's like prom all over again!" After helping me slip into my dress. "Uh you are stunning girl! Dansby won't be able to keep his hands off you."

I smirk looking at myself in the mirror. "He already can't." My confidence was through the roof tonight if I was being honest.

A knock on the closet door pulled me from my thoughts. "Tae baby can I come in and get ready?" Dansby called.

"No you can't see her yet! I'll come blind fold you so she can come out and blind fold you!" She yells.

"Oh my god Jess it's not my wedding." I laugh as she pulls one of his ties of the rack.

"No but you look to good not to have a big reveal." I shake my head as she slips out. When she pops her head back in a follow her out to see Dansby leaning against the bathroom counter with his arms crossed.

"Go get dressed superstar." I chuckle kissing his check and pushing him into the closet.

Jess had to leave before I was completely ready but she made sure to emphasize that I needed to wow Dansby. I finished getting ready in the guest room and just as I finished putting on my shoes Dansby knocked on the door. "You read- holy shit." His jaw dropped as I stood up from the bed.