•52•

I must have fallen asleep on the beach chair because next thing I know Dansby is shaking me lightly. "Taz, hey wake up." He chuckles.

I open my eyes getting blinded by the sun light. "Mmh how long have I been asleep?" I murmur sitting up and removing my sunglasses to rub my eyes.

"About two hours." Dansby says looking at his phone.

"Damn I'm gonna have to lay on my stomach longer tomorrow so I can even this out." I pout still happy with my new tan lines though.

Dansby laughs laying a hand on my knee. "So I was thinking we head back to the condo, shower and then head out to dinner. I've made reservations for 8."

"As long as we can shower together." I mumble leaning forward and pressing my lips to his.

"You know I won't argue that." He smirks pulling away and taking my hand as we collect our belongings and head back up to the room.

Dansby and I made our way back up to the room and quickly jumped in the shower getting all the salt water and sweat off.

"Ok so which should I wear?" I turn to Dansby holding up and green dress and a black one.

"Definitely that one." Dansby points to the black one. "Black always looks good on you."

I blush but nod taking the dress and retreating into the bathroom. With this dress being so tight and so deep cut I can't wear a bra or underwear with it so I guess I'm going commando tonight.

Slipping into the dress I quickly curl my hair and do some neutral makeup, nothing to extravagant. Once I was finished I walked out to see Dansby tucking his white dress shirt into a pair of navy slacks.

"Hubba hubba." I joke coming up behind him and wrapping my arms around his waist. Leaning up I press a kiss to the back of his neck making him turn around.

"You look amazing Taz." He smiles letting his hands fall to my waist.

I grin up at him reaching forward and fixing his collar. "You don't look so bad yourself superstar. Now come on, we don't want to be late for our reservations."

Dansby nods taking my hand and leading me out the door. "Oh wait I left my wallet let me grab it!" He says catching the door before it closes and rushing back inside.

That's strange though cause I don't remember seeing it on the table. When Dansby doesn't return after a minute or two I push the door open and step back in side. "Dans?" I call walking back towards the bedroom.

As I push the door to our room open Dansby grabs it quickly throws it open plastering what I can tell is a fake smile on. "You coming?" I question raising an eyebrow.

"Yay sorry I couldn't find it." This boy is awful at lying to me.

"Um uh, are you ok babe?" I question.

"Yea just real excited. They said this place has the best crab legs around." I nod, eyeing him carefully.

"Ok well I guess we better get going then." I say uneasily as he takes my hand and leads me down to the Uber.

"You really do look breath taking." He whispers in my ear as we sat in the Uber.

Every time Dansby compliments me I feel like a twelve year old girl who's crush just told her excuse me. That giddy feeling that just makes you blush. "Thanks you." I smile looking down at my hands.

The ride to the restaurant was short. Dansby jumps out before me and opens my door before taking my hand again. "Reservations for Swanson." Dansby says to the hostess.