•53•

"Tae." Dansby begins pulling my attention from the brownie Sunday between.

"Yea?" I ask putting my spoon down.

"Ok well um, after everything that's happened these past couple weeks I've put a lot of thought into you and me." I nod listening to what he has to say. "And I don't think right now is the right time to ask you to be my wife but I know that you are the one I do want to ask one day." Dansby reaches in his pocket and pulls out the ring box Megan had found before we left.

"Dans." I whisper smiling as he opens he box.

"So I want to make a promise to you, and I know this is cheesy and like what high schoolers do but I want you to know that you are the one I'm going to marry one day." Dansby pulls the ring out of the box and takes my hand sliding it onto my middle finger. "So this is my promise to you Taegan, that you will be my wife one day."

Of course me being me and my sarcastic self I had to open my mouth. "What if I don't wanna be." Dansby looks at me wide eyed as he stops. "I'm kidding Dans! Of course I wanna be your wife one day." I laugh watching as relief washes over his face.

"Don't do that to me!" He scolds making me laugh.

"I'm sorry I had to." I smile taking his hand and admiring the ring. "But thank you, I love it. And you." Dansby has know idea how much he's means to mean. As I look down I feel a tear slip.

"Hey why are you crying beautiful?" He asks taking my hand.

"It's not for a bad reason." I smile trying to wipe my tears. "It's just, you have no idea how much you mean to me. Before you I felt worthless and like I was nothing because of what John had put me through. But with you I've felt nothing but love since we met. You make me feel so safe and confident, I don't doubt my self when I'm with you."

Dansby just leaned across the table giving me a soft kiss. "You are smart, talented and beautiful. And I will do everything in my power to make sure you remember that." Something in Dansby's eyes changed and I knew for sure where this night was gonna end. "Why don't we get out of here and I'll show you how much I love you."

Biting my lip I give him a nod making him raise his hand to the waiter signaling for the check. While Dansby paid I downed the last bit of wine before following him out to where our uber was waiting. Sliding into the back of the car Dansby's hand immediately went to my thigh where it rested.

*smut*

He stays quite as his hand slowly begins creeping up my thigh. Being in the back of the Uber I knew I would have to keep quite so I lean over hiding my face in his shoulder as his finger finds my clit.

"Seriously Taz? Nothing on?" I could hear the frustration in his voice and when I looked up I could see it in his pants too.

Noting even letting me respond he pushes two fingers into me while his thumb works on my clit. I gasp slightly trying to keep myself from moaning and catching the attention of the driver. Dansby on the other hand was calm as he add a 3 finger this time earning a small moan from me. I attempts to cover it by laying my head back on his shoulder acting as if I was asleep.

Dansby decided that wasn't enough though and picked up the speed. I could feel myself nearing the edge so I turn my face into his shoulder bitting down in him through his shirt as I reach my high. Feeling myself clench around Dansby's fingers he continues working until I've rode out my high. Pulling his fingers out I look up to see him smirking down at me.

I go to say something but stop when we arrive back at the resort. "Thank you sir." Dansby says handing the man a $20 tip and holding the door for me.