•49•

Today was the day before Dansby and I leave for our All-Star break vacation to the Key West, but first I am wedding planning with Nicole. "Morning." I chirp walking into Jeremy and Nicole's shared apartment. Right now I was in the process of helping them find a house but until then they are living here. "How's the mama?" I asks sipping on my iced coffee.

"In dire need of an iced coffee myself but Jere here read it was unhealthy for the baby so I've been completely cut off." Nicole pouts sipping on water.

"You know one cup isn't going to kill her right." I chuckle at Jeremy who was bustling around the kitchen.

"No but one cups turns into three for her." Jeremy says and Nicole can only throw her hands up.

"What can I say I'm a coffee addict." She laughs. "Anyways, thank you so much for helping us plan."

"Of course, you know I've always been into weddings anyways." I grin.

"Could you open that box for me?" She asks pointing to the wooden one on the table. 

I nod walking over and lifting it. Inside are a bunch of things and sign saying 'Will you be my maid of honor?'

"Seriously?" I ask surprised.

Nicole nodded. "You've been the one supporting Jeremey and I though this whole thing."

"Of course ill do it!" I smile wrapping my arms around her neck. "And this is to cute not to Instagram." I pull my phone and snap a picture of the box.

@taeganziaser: Someone go ahead and give me the award for best maid of honor💁🏼 can't wait for Jere and Nicole to tie the knot💍 2,036 likes- 120 comments@megandrews: practice run for my wedding😛 @chelseafreeman: this is such a cute idea!@jerezi...

2,036 likes- 120 comments
@megandrews: practice run for my wedding😛
@chelseafreeman: this is such a cute idea!
@jerezias12: don't screw things up🙄

"Ok so what's on the agenda for today? Oh god I probably should get an agenda for all this shouldn't I." My eyes widen as Nicole laughs.

"Just keep it all in your phone. Anyways today I think we need to sit down and plan color and theme." She says opening up her laptop.

"Ok well when are we even doing this?" I ask with a laugh.

"December 16." She says.

I let out a sigh. "Ok wow not much time."

"Yea I know that why we need to hurry up and choose a theme that way I can send our save the dates."

"Ok so what about a winter wonder land theme?" I ask typing it in on Pinterest.

"I was thinking about that! We could do a icy blue with grey!" Nicole exclaims pulling up a board she had already been making.

"I thing it could be super cute and we could honestly make most of these decorations ourselves." I comment as we scroll through her ideas.