•45•

"You got money?" I nod at Dansby's question. "How are y'all getting there?" He asks another one.

"Uber." I respond an amused smile on my face as I sit on the couch watching him pace back and forth.

"Ok make sure you're phone is charged up. You have the number to call if something happens and I'm in the game right." I nod again.

"Yes Dans I have the number." I roll my eyes at him.

"Ok good well don't drink to much tonight please, especially if everyone else is. Make sure you eat before drinking anything, stay together and don't get into any trouble. If you need me tonight call me, I don't care what time, and I'll be there." I melted as his sweetness.

"You sound like my mom." I chuckle leaning up and kissing up. "But I love you for that."

"I just want to make sure you're safe." He pouts.

"I know and I will be, but you really need to go because you have a game." I say leading him towards the door.

"Alright alright. You're coming home tonight though right?" He asks opening the door.

"Bars close at 2 I'll be home by 3:30 at the latest." I assure him. "Now get going superstar, I can't have you being late for a game."

With that Dansby presses a quick kiss to my lips. "I love you."

"Love you too." I wink before shutting the door behind him.

The girls would be here in 30 minutes to get ready so I decided to go ahead back to my room and get my makeup and everything out. As I'm walking into my closet to try and get an idea on what I wanted to wear tonight I hear the front do open and a loud voice rattle the house.

"Bitch we're here!" One of my favorite voices called through the house.

I quickly make my way from the bedroom down to the living room where Megan stood with Val and Emily. "Val! Em!" I yelled wrapping both of them in a hug.

"Oh my god I've missed yall." I cry pulling them close.

"We've missed you to bitch." Val and I weren't really friends when we first met so I received the nickname bitch and it just stuck for her.

"We really have Tae." Emily adds pulling away. "Happy birthday though!"

"Thanks Em!" I smile stepping away.

"Well I don't know about you three but I'm ready to get dressed and hit the town!" Megan cheers.

"Hell yes, I brought a little somethin' somethin' for us to sip on while we're getting ready." Val smirks pulling a bottle wine.

"Leave it to Val to start drinking before we've even had dinner." I laugh shaking my head.

2 hours later we were all dressed and slightly tipsy. I had chosen to wear a pink satin dress with a matching choker.

"Oh girl, when you get home tonight Swanson ain't gonna be able to keep his hands off you

"Oh girl, when you get home tonight Swanson ain't gonna be able to keep his hands off you." Megan says snapping her fingers.

I smirk popping my hip. "Don't worry he already can't." The girls all bust out laughing at this as I join them.

"Alright we gotta get going, reservations are at 8." Megan speaks up looking down at her phone. "And the Uber is here so let's go."

We all pile out of the house and make our way out to the Uber where we climb in and head down to Atlanta. Megan had made reservations at some restaurant down town that I couldn't even pronounce.

Getting there we get out and make our way into the fancy restaurant where we are seated immediately. "Good evening ladies, my name is Hudson and I'll be your waiter tonight." A guys says coming over to our table. "Might I add you are stunning." I look up to see he was talking to me.

"Oh uh thank you." I blush tucking a piece of my curled hair behind my ear.

"It's her birthday." Val smirks leaning on the table.

The waiters face lights up. "Well in that case I'll bring you bottle of champagne on the house." With that he turns and walks away making Em and Val begin laughing.

"Girl we are about to tease the hell out of this boy." Val laughs high fiving Emily.

"Guys leave this poor boy alone, it's not his fault he's got a thing for Taegan." Megan joins on the laughing.

"Here you are gorgeous." He comes back placing the bottle on the table. "Now what can I get y'all to eat?" He asks pulling out a pad and paper.

"I'll have the lobster please." I smile sweetly at him.

"Of course. What can I get you ladies." He looks at the other girls.

"I'm gonna try the filet mignon." Megan says.

"I'll have a the shrimp." Emily states as he nods.

"I think I'm gonna try the lobster as well with a side of you." The waiters face got beat red as he stuttered over his word trying to find the right ones to say.

"Oh uh ok well I'll be right back with your orders." He finally manages before walking off.

"Oh my god Val! You completely scared the kid!" I exclaim laughing.

"What can I say I couldn't resist." She laugh throwing her head back.

"I've missed you guys. I've missed this." Megan motions between all of us.

"Me too." Emily sighs.

"Why don't you two just move to Atlanta?" I suggest. "I mean I could easily find you two a house."

Val's face lights up. "That would be fun wouldn't? Athens girls take on ATL."

"Hey Tae and I could probably even hook you up with a baseball player." Megan jokes but that was all she had to say for Emily.

"I'm in." Em says planting her hands on the table.

"Oh of course that's all it took for you em." Val jokes shaking her head. "But that is an intriguing offer."

"I'm serious, think about it guys." I say. "I miss the gang."

*A/N
Hey guys so I just posted a new Dansby story and I really think it's going to be amazing! I got the idea for it when listening to the song Daddies Money by Ricochet. I'm going to be updating both of these stories as often as I can so I hope y'all enjoy them both!

New story is called: Home Town Girl