•68•

The party was still going and the drinks were still serving. After all the stress I️ had been under I️ decided to let myself go a little. I️ wasn't drunk by no means I️ was just tipsy.

"Woah there pretty girl. You ok?" Dansby asks stabling me after I️ stumble a bit in my heels.

"Yea I'm fine. It's these stupid heels." I️ mutter wanting so badly to kick them off. "They weren't joking when they said beauty is pain."

Dansby laughs kissing head. "You don't need all this to be beautiful. You look your best with no make up on, your hair in a bun and one of my t-shirts on your body." He says making me blush. A smirk then crosses his face as he leans down to my ear. "Actually I️ take that back you look best wearing nothing and under me." And cue me blushing even hard.

"James Dansby Swanson!" I️ scold laying my hand on his chest and pushing him back. "Watch yourself we're in public." I️ say lowly.

"You expect me to contain myself when you look like that." He brings his hands to my waist and pulls me closer.

"Yes I️ do." My hands fall to his shoulders. "Especially when my father is in this same room." Both our eyes glance around the room.

"What do you say we get out of here then? There's only 15 minutes left anyways." I️ knew Dansby wanted to get out of here and I'd be lying if I️ said I️ didn't.

"I️ say how fast can the valet get our car." Dansby smirked lacing his fingers with mine and pulling me towards the exit. While we wait for the car I️ decided to post on instagram.

 Liked by lukejax77, chelseafreeman and 22,073 othersTaeganzaiser Thank you to EVERYONE who made tonight possible

Taeganzaiser Thank you to EVERYONE who made tonight possible. Thank you to The Atlanta Children's Shelter for all the do to protect the kids put in their custody and most of all thank you to this man for dealing with me all stressed out for the past few months, he's the real MVP😘
View all 104 comments
Dansbyswanson No you're the real mvp baby
Nicolesims you did amazing with this Tae!

"Thank god." Dansby grumbles as his keys are handed to him. Opening the door foot me he lets me climb in, but not before smacking my ass and shutting the door.

"Someone is antsy tonight." I laugh as he jumps in and starts down the road.

"I've been antsy for a few days." He admits with a smirk. "I've been try to practice restraint though."

"Oh yea and how's that working out?" I giggle.

"Not to well." He laughs laying a hand on my thigh.

I can see how tight his pants are on him as he shifts in the seat giving me an idea. "Why don't I help you out a little bit?" I say lowly placing my hand over him and looking at him through my eyelashes.

*smut*

"A-Are you serious right now?" He stutters. I don't say anything. I just unbuckle my seat belt and shift over before unzipping his pants. "Oh-oh god." He breaths as I pull his dick out.

"Eyes on the road." I tease noticing him looking down.

"Tae." He groans as I take him in my mouth. "Fuck baby girl." He curses wrapping one of his hands on my hair. I take as much as I can in my mouth and use my hand to pump the part I can't reach.

He nearly comes unglued when I begin deep throating him. "Shit I'm about to cum." He mutters breathing heavily. I keep going until he releases and quickly swallow with no problem at all.

"You, baby girl." He begins, laying a hand on my thigh again. "Are a fucking goddess."

"Only for you." I respond laying my head back and closing my eyes.

"I can't wait to get you home and rip that dress off you." My eyes shoot open at this comment.

"Like hell you will. This is a $600 dress you will take you god damned time with this dress!" I shriek at the thought I ripping it.

"Not happening sweet cheeks. I'll buy you another one." He throws a smirk my way. 

"Dansby I swear if you rip this dress I will cock block you so fast you won't know what hit you." I threaten.

"You say that now but by the time I get to you you'll be begging me to rip it off." This man never fails to turn me on.

The remainder of the drive home was quite the only sound being the radio playing in lowly and the random sound of pats Dansby would give my thigh. Pulling into the drive way Dansby puts the car in park before leaning over the console and kissing me slowly and passionately.

"I love you so much, you know that?" He whispers pulling away but holding my face in his hands.

"I love you too. More than anything." I smile at him before going in for another kiss. "Now come on we're running out of moonlight." I smirk hopping out.

As I turned the key in the door Dansby's arms slipped around my waist as he kissed up and down my neck. I hadn't even gotten the door open before he was unzipping me. "Can you at least wait till we get in?" I laugh.

"Baby girl I've been waiting to get you all night. It's finally time." He mumbles kissing my neck as I step in the door.

Immediately I turn around in his arms and connect our lips. Dansby goes to pull the dress down my waist but I shake my head. "Mhhh it's gotta go over my head."

Pulling away he smirks before giving the dress a strong tug to get it past my hips. I gasp when I hear the tear of the fabric.

"Dansby I told you!" I shriek slapping his shoulder.

"And I told you I'd buy you another." He smirks before kissing down my stomach. When he reaches the top of my thong he takes it between his teeth to pull it down. I shiver as his teeth graze my skin.

When he has me standing completely naked in our living room he stood up admiring me. "Are you gonna stand there and look at me all night or are you gonna do something?" I question placing my hands on my hips.

"Oh I plan on doing EVERYTHING to you tonight." He smirks before picking me up and tossing me over his shoulder.