EPISODE 8- THE UNEXPECTED SITUATION

Recap: Shivaay remembered how Tej asked to leave him from OM stamping him as illegitimate.....

Shivaay came out of thoughts when he heard voices coming from the living room downstairs......with the thought of his past his eyes became wet...he wiped his tears and got up from the bed......

------------PRESENT SITUATION, IN SHILLONG, MEGHALAYA

In the living room Mahi and Anika kept on looking at the door of Shivaay's bedroom to open...but it did not.....

Mahi : Anika Shivaay would be fine right? Shall we check him once?

Anika ''no Mahi...you know right if he remembers his family he gets upset for sometime...let him take his own time ...I am sure he will feel better once he comes out on his own''

Mahi ''yeah you are right...but why does he want to remember his past and get sad''

Anika ''his attachment to his family can never be forgotten......now he has made all of us as his family and support...but the fact to what he is today, the roots has been laid by them ....''

Mahi ''yes, as Shivaay has laid the roots for a new me........do you remember the day when you both came to my house in Good luck Chawl''

Anika '' I can never forget that day, which changed our lives forever...''

They both started reminiscing the past .......

----------------FLASHBACK STARTS

Anika ''Shivaay sorry...please forgive me...I shouldn't have got this tests done...I thought you should know the truth ...but I never expected all this will happen''

Shivaay ''I am strong enough to face all this Anika and I ..I trust you and your intentions.....you are not at fault...if not by you someone else might have brought this up...so don't even try to blame yourself for this...we have promised each other that we will stand by with each other in all situations good or bad..so let me be strong by you becoming my strength and prove whatever have said to bade papa just now...but before that I want to meet Mahi...we will go there first......''

Anika looked at her Champa and said ''Come on Shivaay sit in my champa we will go to good luck Chawl''

Anika sat on the scooty with Sahil standing holding the handle of scooty and Shivaay sat on the side car holding suitcase...Anika drove away towards Good luck chawl.......

They all reached Mahi's house and knocked the door........

Mahi ''who can be at this time to my home...police...no no...Anika promised me she will not let police arrest me...why am I worrying...let me check'' thinking all these he opened the door and was shocked to see Shivika and Sahil that too with a suitcase

Mahi ''you all here ?''

Shivaay ''can we come in first ''

Mahi ''yeah..''

Shivaay ''so you live here...this is your palace'' he said glancing at the entire house

Mahi ''yes, do you have any problem''

Shivaay ''no...I have absolutely no problem''

Mahi ''tell me why are you all here?''

Shivaay ''I will tell for sure but tell me why did you save me that day from the goons sent by your mother Kamini ji''

Mahi ''woh...woh...I cannot harm you and let anyone harm you''

Shivaay ''why ..what is the reason for that''