EPISODE 30 - SMALL STEPS FOR FINDING OUT THE TRUTH

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

Mr.Bajaj smiled and thanked them........

Rudra and Shreya came down while chitchatting.....

Shivaay ''Rudra , Om shall we leave?''

Mr.Bajaj ''aree...Have some tea and go....''

Shivaay ''Thank you Mr.Bajaj but some other time...right now we think we should leave...we have many things to find out''

Mr.Bajaj nodded......

Shreya came to them , hugged all three and said ''Thank you...you all are the best...I didn't know you are so nice''

ShivOmRudra ''we too had a very nice time with you...take care and all the best''

Shivaay ''see you Mr.Bajaj...do take care and in case if you need us please feel to call either of us...''

Saying this all three left from there......

Shreya was looking towards the door all the while they were leaving and she was continuously smiling.....Mr.Bajaj noticed it........

Mr.Bajaj ''Shreya beta come here''

Shreya ''ji dada ji''

Mr.Bajaj ''you look so happy today? What's the matter?''

Shreya was smiling and in between feeling shy too

Mr.Bajaj ''with your expressions I can understand that something or someone has made quite an impression on your heart''

Shreya looked at her dadaji in surprise

Shreya ''woh..woh...dada ji nothing of that sort''

Mr.Bajaj took her head into his lap and said ''Shreya beta...listen ...if you like someone then let me know...I will do everything to keep you happy......this time I will not do the same mistake as I did with your father....''

Shreya ''Dada ji you know what ....today I have met Mahi and his family ........they are so awesome...having stayed alone all these years I didn't know living together is so much of fun......Shivaay jiju is completely different man when he is with his brothers, sisters and wife...Anika didi she is so sweet...she too is talkative and you know what everyone including Shivaay jiju listens to what she says and even follow ..not that everyone has to follow, but because everyone knows she is sensible ...and at times she is cute and funny too......Om jiju...you know he has this..this long hair but he is super awesome and sober type...Gauri di is complete opposite to him...a perfect combo of happy couple...then Rudra aka Rudy... he is my type happy go lucky person..he is the cutest of all ...his antics , comic attitude is everything a family will need ...and then Saumya...she is very intelligent and she controls Rudra every now and then so that he doesn't fall in trouble.....everyone is protective of others...they tease , they pull legs of each other but most important is they love each other and they love to be with each other....they are just perfect dada ji and the one who binds all of them is Shivaay jiju and Anika didi.....''

Mr.Bajaj ''Shivaay Jiju, Anika didi? Why are you calling with relation name?''

Shreya bit her tongue and then explained what all happened in the afternoon.........

Mr.Bajaj smiled and asked

Mr.Bajaj ''you said about everyone ...what about Mahi?''

Shreya smiled and shied a bit ...for the first time may be in her entire life she went silent