EPISODE 15- MISSION GAURI & OMKARA

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

Recap: All the members return to Shivaay's house ''THE KALYANI VILLA'' and spend some lovely time....next day Gauri asks Rudra to take her to Airport without informing anyone that they are going to airport...Rudra fails in managing the situation which leads om to take her....Om again blames Gauri for lying....They reach airport and Om gets surprised to see Dadi and Prinku at the airport...Shiv Om Ru Anika Mahi everyone meet dadi and Prinku.........Gauri stays back without entering into house and cries thinking of her situation...Shivaay pacifies her and promises her that he will bring her happiness back by the time she leaves to Mumbai ........

-------------------KALYANI VILLA, SHILLONG, MEGHALAYA

Shivaay held Gauri's hand and brought her in......Gauri's face looked shrinked......Rudra ran to her and asked whether she was fine...Gauri smiled and said she was OK...Om got irritated with everyone's concern for Gauri........

Anika ''Gauri you go and take rest''

Dadi ''today I want all my bahu's to cook and serve me the food and my all three grandsons to feed me the food''

AniRiMya started to head towards Kitchen to cook food..........

Shivaay naughtily ''Dadi...why are you taking risk by sending Anika to cook and serve food...you cannot imagine what sort of food she prepares....only I know because I am that bechara pati to face this violence''

Anika was much angered ....OmRuHi jumped to defend their Bhabhi while Prinku, Sumo and Gauri moved towards Shivaay .......

Om ''not fair Shivaay...you cannot say so about Bhabhi ''

Shivaay ''i am saying truth and if it's truth it's always fair''

Sumo ''yes off course ...''

Anika ''ok fine today I will show how good I can cook and if I make it tasty then Shivaay you will do whatever I say''

Gauri ''ok deal sealed from his side''

Sahil ''waise Anika didi ...don't prepare the same Aloo poori...I am fed up eating that''

Anika ''accha..Sahil ke bacche...from today even if you ask I will not prepare aloo poori anytime for you..''

Rudra ''don't worry Bhabhi I will eat aloo poori made by you...even if I have to give up my gym routine''

Dadi ''ok enough now don't fight.....Anika, Rudra and Om, Mahi one team..........Shivaay , Sumo and Gauri, Prinku in one team.........I and Sahil will judge the food and whoever wins will win a prize''

Ok Dadi they shouted in union

Kitchen was turned into battle ground............

Anika was tensed , OmRuHi pacified her and said they will search net and prepare food accordingly.......

ShivSuRiKa were relaxed as their team was genuinely strong........

They started preparing food when Shivaay signalled Anika, Rudra, Sumo, Prinku and Mahi to look towards towards Om and Gauri and crossed his hands .......everyone nodded their hands ......

Anika deliberately poked Shivaay and soon they started their fake fight .......Om and Gauri tried to interfere but Rudra and Sumo asked them to concentrate on cooking , soon they too joined the fight and were poking at each other........Mahi and Prinku took them away........

Om and Gauri were the only one working seriously.......

Everyone stood behind Kitchen door and saw them..........they were not even talking and were preparing food.....