EPISODE 18 - The NEW BEGINNING

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

Tej passed by the conference hall to leave for home...suddenly he saw the points on the board.....his eyebrows frowned.........he remembered.. he said the first four points to Shivaay during his first day of office and the fifth point he remembered Om spoke to him just before......he got thinking

Tej POV '' is Shivaay involved in all this......is he helping me , om, and Rudra.......if that's the case I will better sink than taking help from him......but why would he do...then how come these points which I said ONLY to him appeared here.......how...no I am thinking much...Shivaay has been close to Om and Rudra so may be sometime during their conversations he might have said these to both and now they might have written here....yes this should have happened........i should not think much about this...after what all happened Shivaay will not come here...he is an other version of me...I SEE MYSELF WHEN I WAS AT HIS AGE IN HIM ..young , dynamic, smart, intelligent and business minded......well I must agree that idiot Board of Director said right...had Shivaay been here... this situation would have never occurred...anyways I need to head back home''

He came out of the thoughts and sat in his car........while heading he got a call......

Tej ''Hello who's this?''

Mr.Gogoi ''Hello Mr.Oberi ...Gogoi here''

Tej stumbled ''Hello Mr.Gogoi''

Mr.Gogoi ''by now you might be aware that we are reinitiating the deal.....had you any concerns I just want to know whether you are okay with the percentage? If you have any concerns then let me know before hand''

Tej got furious at the last line because Gogoi said rather in a taunting way.......Tej reminded Om's words and continued

Tej ''Mr.Gogoi , Omkara has explained me everything and I am aware too.....i have absolutely no issues...and ...''

Gogoi ''and ''

Tej ''And I am really sorry for the previous happenings.....i assure this time there will no obstacles ''

Gogoi ''that's fantastic Mr.Tej...well then we will start the work from tomorrow''

Tej ''But initial investment ....''

Gogoi ''ohh didn't your son say it ...''

Tej ''no no he said it...he said you are ready to put in the initial investment from both ends...that's so nice of you...but what I was about to ask you is something else''

Gogoi ''mr.Tej I have never seen you so reluctant...so please go ahead...I absolutely have forgotten everything so you can be yourself.........''

Tej ''Thank you...I was about to ask you why did you come back to help us..i mean with whatever I did no one else would even thinking of bouncing back''

Gogoi ''Ohh that...it was all because of Shi....'' He stopped the mid way as he remembered Shivaay's words.......

Tej ''it was all because of whom?''

Gogoi 'it was all because of my favourite Shiv ji....in a way he gave me the thought to give you an other chance''

Tej ''so nice of you...thank you...so we will meet tomorrow for further works and I hope you don't mind if we give a statement about our deal to media...this is very important for us now''

Gogoi ''absolutely no issues''

They ended the call.............

Tej POV ''why am I feeling Gogoi was about to take Shivaay's name...are they both together...with every passing minute I am suspecting Shivaay to be linked with all these.....but how..........i must find out..........no..no...it's not right time....i must first concentrate on the crisis... I have to forget about Shivaay for sometime...once this mess gets cleared up I will look about him......else the reviving relationship between me and Om will get more shattered...after many years he called me Papa even though it came out mistakenly.....i felt as if I am getting my son back.....i always wanted this...I know I made mistakes but I yearned about my sons specially Omkara to stand by me and when he stood up today ..i feel I am winning.....for this I have to thank and apologise Jhanvi too....she brought up my sons really good.....i have to try to mend my relationship with her....and I will do it right now after reaching home...this can be only thing that can bind my relationship from the scattered family of mine''