EPISODE 35 - FUN MOMENTS

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

Rudra ''Tho bhai why are we standing here...let's run and stop them''

Shivaay ''yes...we must go now''

Mahi held all of them and asked ''what? Why are you trying to stop?''

Om ''Mahi bhai you wouldn't understand...wife is life''

Mahi cleared his throat and said ''Some gyaani said some days before every problem can be handled in life except wife and now you are saying Wife is life''

Rudra ''Mahi bhai wait for some time after Shreya Bhabhi comes in to your life ...you will understand everything''

Mahi put up a straight face

Shivaay ''mahi you will not understand anything now..but please don't stop us...we have to stop them else...''

Mahi ''Else?''

ShivOmHi ''nothing...bye''

They all ran to their respective rooms........Mahi smiled and left towards Shreya who was with Dadi.......

Dadi ''Mahi where are your brothers?''

Mahi ''I donno Dadi but they ran to stop their respective wives from leaving Oberoi Mansion''

Dadi smiled....

-----------------------------------------

(FROM HERE ON TILL SOMETIME IN THE FF....THE SAME CONVERSATION IS HAPPENING BETWEEN SHIVIKA, RIKARA, RUMYA...SO WHILE READING... READ IN CONTINUITY JUST CHANGING THE CHARACTERS AS PER IN WHICH ROOM, THE SCENE IS TAKING PLACE....)

--------SHIVAAY'S ROOM

Shivaay ''Anika are you sure you are going now with Dada ji?''

Anika ''yes any doubts?''

Shivaay ''but...but...''

Anika smiled

Anika ''but what Shivaay?''

Shivaay ''but how can you go leaving me alone here?''

Anika kept her clothes on bed and turned towards him and said

Anika ''how can I leave means what....i will come back soon Shivaay...I too have to stay with my sisters and dada ji''

---------------OM'S ROOM

Om ''Gauri ...if you want to stay with your sisters then they are here also na...why to go now?''

Gauri ''Om ...here only Anika didi and Sumo are there....what about Shreya?''

Om ''we will ask Shreya to stay back......Mahi will get to romance her''

Gauri ''hawwwwwww....Chiiiiiii ...Om ...you are becoming shameless...by the way you forget today was just Roka not Wedding that Shreya will stay back here''

Om '' whatever...... I can't let you go''

--------------------RUDRA'S ROOM

Sumo ''I will go and I am not asking your permission Rudra ...everyone in house gave permission''

Rudra ''but you did not take mine...your husband's permission...pati parmeswar you know?''

Sumo ''very funny Rudra...but I will go''

Rudra ''Sumo...listen na ...please stay back...you know I am duffer and only you can handle me...so stay back else I may fall into trouble...my health may get suffered''