EPISODE 20 - THE CLASH OF EVENTS AND INCIDENTS

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

Anika parted from the hug and happily said ''we will be back to where we belong''

Shivaay ''Anika...it's only for sometime ...the conference will be for 3-4 days and then we will be back here...so I am again saying..please don't dream of staying in Mumbai permanently...it's practically not possible.....and if you rise your expectations ultimately you will be disappointed ...you very well know I cannot see you disappointed''

Anika nodded ''I understood''

Mahi ''Congrats Shivaay.....finally my half worry is gone...you accepted''

Shivaay ''Congratulations to all of us...because this is not only because of me..it's because of all our efforts ''

Anika ''Okay...you guys continue while I go to my work''

Shivaay ''I am coming wait''

Anika ''no Shivaay I guess you need to prepare for the conference''

Shivaay ''are you sure?''

Anika smiled ''yes, I will manage superman because I am ''

ShivHi ''jhansi ki Rani''

Anika left while Shivaay walked towards his cabin..............The first thing Shivaay did was to fax to the Indian International Restaurateurs Organisation (IIRO) , confirming his presence and accepting their proposal........

................................

Soon after Shivaay left ...Mahi called Anika.............

Mahi ''Hello Anika''

Anika ''haan Mahi.........I am at police bazar x road...come soon, we need to discuss''

Mahi ''fine ...I will be there in 10 minutes''

Anika ''ok ...see you soon...bye''

They ended the call and Mahi walked towards Shivaay's cabin

Mahi ''Shivaay''

Shivaay ''mahi come ...have your seat''

Mahi ''Shivaay I am going on for some work and will be back in two to three hours...is it okay?''

Shivaay ''why are you asking permission...did I ever deny you...you are owner of this chain and you can take your own decisions and can advise me too...so do whatever you feel is important and your priority''

Mahi ''fine...I will meet you soon''

Mahi left and reached Anika................

They drove to a view point and sat

Mahi ''yes Anika why were you winking at me ...I thought something was running in your mind''

Anika ''yes ...something is running in my mind and I need your help''

Mahi ''off course Anika anything you ask for''

Anika ''you need to find out Kamini ji''

Mahi stood up and screamed ''What ? are you in your senses?''

Anika ''yes...but let me first explain you''

Mahi ''what do you want to explain Anika ..you know everything still...''

Anika ''Mahi listen ...I know whatever happened , it happened infront of my eyes........but what can happen is in our hands........do you remember I did only your and Shivaay's DNA test and it matched....no one , not even me cared to do DNA test of you and Kamini or You and Pinky aunty or you and Shakthi uncle......the old DNA tests proved only you and Shivaay are twins and then everyone including me assumed that you both are sons of Kamini ji.....but it can be that you both are sons of Pinky aunty too and Kamini ji might have lied to you...why did we not think this way? ...from last three months, when I am getting to know Pinky aunty's state in OM, I am feeling that I should have got the rest of the tests done.......and for that , now I need your help...and only you can bring Kamini ji out''