EPISODE 29 - A MAJOR TRUTH TO START UNFOLDING

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

Mahi ''yeah ...if everything goes fine then''

Anika ''don't worry if everything is even not fine then we will make it fine......''

Mahi ''so how are we going to do it?''

Anika ''you seem too excited ...hold on Mahi...we first need to talk to our gang too...before going to elders and for that we need to wait for the end of event.......''

Mahi ''okay...okay...now don't tease me''

They both smiled.......

Anika and Mahi entered the conference hall........the moment Anika stepped in Shivaay stopped his speech for a while and looked at her........he smiled and then continued.....Mahi observed this and smiled....

They both joined OmRu and GaMya......

OmRu and GaMya ignored Anika....Anika felt strange.......but she thought they were listening to Shivaay......

Time passed and the event ended eventually.......

Anika dragged Mahi aside and said

Anika ''Mahi where is Shreya...I want to see her first''

Mahi smiled and pointed his finger towards her...........Anika looked and said

Anika ''Wah ...mahi...she is ek dum khidkitodh beautiful.....good selection...mere saath rehkar accha selection karna seekh liye tum...''

Mahi ''Anika ...you are impossible....''

ShivOmRu came to them and said ''Kya khichdi pak rahi hain tum dono ke beech''

Anika was about to say something when

Om ''Mahi where were you ? ...you joined so late for the conference...everything fine''

Anika again tried to speak something

Rudra ''Haan bhayya we missed you''

Shivaay was looking at Anika and smiling...when Anika was about to look at Shivaay ...he turned his face and called Gauri and Sumo.......

Shivaay ''I am thinking we should all go for a lunch today...together''

Anika POV ''Why are all these not listening to me and allowing me to speak...something is amiss...''

Anika turned towards Gauri and tried to say when

Gauri ''Shivaay jiju....where shall we go...I want to eat something tangy''

Sumo ''yes ...I too want to eat some awesome Punjabi food''

Rudra ''you will put on more weight''

Anika all the while was making attempts to speak but no one actually cared for her.......everyone was in their busy talks....she finally gave up and screamed

Anika ''what the hell...why is no one listening to me and allowing to speak...I have something very important to let you know and you guys are in your own world''

Rudra ''bhabhi relax....we are practicing to stay away without talking to you''

Anika ''what?''

Om''yes Bhabhi...because you have decided to leave tonight ...then how will we speak to you...so we are practicing the same''

Anika ''and who said you all this?'' she glared at Shivaay

Gauri ''Travel agent...yeah travel agent'