EPISODE 27 -A SURPRISE PROPOSAL

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

Priyanka '' but I want to speak today Mr.Chabbra''

Shivaay came to her ''Prinku I will handle this...don't worry''

Prinku ''Nahi bhayya....today let me speak...I have gathered lots of courage after a really long time to speak...and I hope and trust ..........you all will stay by my side''

Tej ''go ahead Prinku...speak out what you want to say''

Prinku smiled and Turned towards Mr.Chabbra

Prinku ''Uncle I know your anger is justified with whatever happened during that day....but Uncle my brother's reason was also justified...he can never do anything which will make me sad...you thought about your insult, my brother thought about my safety and happiness...I know today he wanted to apologise to you for that day...''

Prinku turned towards Shivaay and spoke ''but I don't want my brother to bend infront of anyone...specially when he is right at his point.......we are oberois we hold a pride when we say that name and we will be such further......''

Chabbra ''Fine then I think there is nothing left''

''There is still something left Papa'' a voice came from behind..........

Now everyone turned to the other side...it was Dev

Chabbra ''Dev ...you''

Dev ''yes papa...it's me.......and today I too have something else to say''

Dev turned towards Shivaay and Tej and said

Dev ''Mr.Oberoi I still want to marry your daughter Priyanka....and am still waiting for your approval...I know I am the son of first wife of my dad but my mom was his legal wife and she died ...so he did second marriage to bring me up...now I treat his second wife as my mom and she loves me the same as she loves her own son Reyaan....i can't understand what's wrong in it.......''

Chabbra ''Are you out of your senses Dev...is this the time and place to speak all this''

Dev ''time and place doesn't matter papa...if I don't take courage to say it ...I probably will never be able to say it further specially to Oberois''

Shivaay-Om-Rudra-Mahi were looking at Tej

Dev turned towards Shivaay .........Mr.Chaabra was speechless.............

Dev ''Mr.Shivaay...there is one more truth...I met Priyanka in Paris an year ago...she was adamant of not speaking to me as you did not like me....and what impressed me the most is your sister didn't go beyond your words even after so much time....and seeing this my respect towards her increased...I don't want to remember and care for what happened earlier ...but I hope you will understand me .....''

Everyone were shocked to listen to Dev..........

Shivaay looked at him and then looked at Prinku

Priyanka ''It's true bhayya ...I met him in paris...but trust me bhayya I never spoke to him as I cannot go beyond your words anytime and today from Anika Bhabhi I got to know you were going to apologise them and I don't want you to do so''

ShivOmRuHi were smiling with tears...

Om ''you have grown up so big Prinku...I never expected that you are so mature''

Rudra ''haan to behen kiski hain ? ''

OmHi gave a death glare to Rudra.......he went silent..........