EPISODE 13- THE REUNION OF THE BROTHERS

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

Recap : Om, Rudra , Saumya and Gauri pick Anika's champa and reach S.A.M.S Restaurant.....Anika pesters Shivaay while driving...which delays him in reaching airport...Anika sees OmRu GauriYa and runs towards them form her cabin...all get emotional after meeting each other...they plan to surprise Shivaay...Shivaay comes and asks Anika to unveil her surprise...Anika gets happy meeting her Champa....Anika manages Shivaay to stop going to his cabin...She brings OmRu to Shivaay's cabin while GauriYa decide not to disturb the brothers personal and valuable moments...

Anika messaged Mahi that everything was set and he can bring Shivaay to his cabin........

-----------------AT POOLSIDE S.A.M.S RESTAURANT

Mahi reads the message and smiles and goes to Shivaay

Mahi ''Shivaay, Anika Bhabhi has messaged me just now...she asked to inform you to reach your cabin...someone is awaiting to meet you?''

Shivaay ''okay..but who has come? I have cancelled all appointments today''

Mahi ''I don't know Shivaay...may be someone important for you''

Shivaay ''ok let's go''

Mahi ''Shivaay you go...I will stay here with Sahil''

Shivaay nodded his head and walked towards his cabin

--------------IN SHIVAAY'S CABIN

Anika bought OmRu and made them sit in chairs...they looked towards his room...........it was set the same way as his cabin was in Oberoi Office.......a wall was painted with the pic of Om and Rudra , the prestigious award he received recently decorated the glass shelf and the certificate that came along with the award was framed and it beautified the wall..he did not miss to place family pics of all of them on the wall........it was simple elegant and matched up to Shivaay's style......

Soon after they saw a wall with their pics painted their eyes got wet......they looked at each other and smiled ........

While reaching his cabin, Shivaay's heart was for some reason beating fast...infact very fast.......he opened his Cabin door in one go........

Om Ru turned towards Shivaay and all the three stood there in shock , still, surprise and with heavy hearts.......

Shivaay ''Om...Rudra......''he stood still with teary eyes while tears scared to come out of his eyes......

Rudra ran towards Shivaay and hugged him ...Shivaay reciprocated the hug tightly...he brushed his little brothers face with lots of love...both their eyes were running with tears ........he touched Rudra's face with affection and made himself believe that they were really present before him and he was not dreaming...his dream to be with them was a reality now.......

While ShivRu hugged , Om stepped back and turned his face away and went to the window.......

Shivaay looked at Anika with Om's act and Rudra looked at Shivaay and then towards the direction of Om.........

Rudra walked towards Om and placed his hand on his shoulder ......

Rudra ''O we waited for this moment for an year and when this moment arrived you turned your face away...why O ...why are you doing this?''

Om ''Rudra ...I came to see Shivaay and I saw him ...now we should leave ......''

-----------------------------PRESENT SITUATION-----------------