EPISODE 24 - THE SHOCKING TRUTH

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

Om ''Shivaay tell quickly whose call it was''

Shivaay ''It's Bade papa's call''

OmRu ''What? What did he say?''

Shivaay ''come fast ...ask Khanna to reach Godown near Goodluck chawl with Police''

Om ''Called Khanna and asked him to do as Shivaay did''

They all got into car and Rudra was driving.........

Om ''Shivaay what did Mr.Tej say''

Shivaay ''Om ...Kamini has taken Mahi and my papa in the godown''

Om ''Chote papa also? But how come he has come into picture?''

Shivaay ''we will know everything after we meet bade papa...he is waiting outside godown and keeping an eye on Kamini and Ranveer''

Rudra ''Ranveer is with Kamini...that means ...Shivaay bhayya your guess was right ...all this is the plan of them''

Om ''yes..and this time we will make sure they are behind the bars''

Shivaay ''only after knowing the truth...I hope Mahi does his best to get the truth out''

They finally reached Godown ...Tej was waiting there........

Shivaay ''Mr.Tej ...you here and what's all this?''

Tej ''sshhhhh......take this and keep listening........'' he handed out bluetooths to all of them .......

----------------INSIDE THE GODOWN

Mahi ''Maa ...why have you brought me here? And why have you tied me?''

Shakthi ''yes Kamini ...why did you call me and why did you tie me?''

Kamini ''Shakthi what did you think I didn't see you outside Ohri's keeping an eye on us......do you think you are smart...you cannot estimate the intelligence of me.........''

Shakthi ''ohh so you saw me?''

Kamini ''yes...I saw you and now I will get what I want from you.....'' she signalled Ranveer

Ranveer bought papers

Kamini ''Come on both of you sign and then I will leave you from here''

Mahi ''maa...what's all this...these paper's ...why are you doing this? ''

Kamini ''enough of your drama ... I know you were with Anika and Shivaay all this year...and I also know how you became such a big man''

Mahi ''so what's the problem now? What are those papers?''

Kamini ''are you really a business man...you are asking as if you don't know? Okk fine you want to listen from me then listen...these are property papers and I want you to sign on these papers, so that I become the owner of all your properties.....''

Mahi ''maa...but why all this.......Shivaay and I both are your sons ...so our property is anyways yours...you can stay with us and enjoy your rest of life...I already said that...then why do you want to transfer the properties on your name''

Kamini was laughing evilly and so was Ranveer...Shakthi and Mahi were looking confused

Shakthi ''what Mahi is saying is right ... why are you laughing? Mahi and Shivaay are your sons ...so logically you can enjoy rest of your life...I am sure if Mahi says Shivaay will give you the same respect as he had given all these years to pinky''