EPISODE 9 - THE START OF THE TURN OF EVENTS

Recap : Anika and Mahi reminisce the scenes that happened after Shivaay, Anika and Sahil went to meet Mahi in Good Luck chawl..........in the present Shivaay called someone.... and Om and Rudra came out of their thoughts of past listening to the scream of Tej.....Tej declared that Oberois business is in the verge of bankruptcy..... Om directly said that he will not take care of Tej, in case they are ruined and indirectly said the same to Gauri.....Gauri takes decision of leaving Om and OM....Om got a call from someone and spoke later divulged the details to Rudra, who in turn informed Gauri.............

-----------------In the present, Shillong, Meghalaya

Shivika had their dinner along with Mahi and Sahil and they all returned to their rooms...........

Anika ''you know right I cannot hide anything from you?''

Shivaay ''yeah I know...I remember when you told me a shocking truth one day after we came here I got angry''

Anika ''yeah and I had to apologise for a whole day and then you became normal''

Shivaay ''and you used the last trick to make me forgive you..........you said if I don't forgive you then you will pinch my lips and you really did by taking my lips and pinched it with your lips...I had to melt dear ...I can forgive you for any stupid deeds for those candy shots.......''

Anika blushed........

After sometime Anika changed her dress to nightwear and sat on bed reading a comic book......Shivaay was staring at her............Anika while reading was laughing in the middle....Shivaay stared at her lovingly.......Anika sensed Shivaay's stare and kept the book aside.......she went to Shivaay

Anika ''Shivaay why are you checking me out?''

Shivaay ''what nonsense...why will I check you...are you Angelina Jolie or Emma Watson that I will check out..''

Anika ''who are they ? I can't even pronounce their names''

Shivaay ''forget it...they are Hollywood actresses......I am sure you will not know''

Anika ''ohh...so for you they are beautiful...I got it...why will I look beautiful to you...that English movie actresses wear that little, small clothes and you will widen your eyes and see them ...right?''

Shivaay ''yeah''

Anika ''what?''

Shivaay ''I mean no..not at all...someone is jealous''

Anika ''jealous my chameli''

Shivaay ''ok fine I will not check them out if ''

Anika ''if ...continue..if what?''

Shivaay ''shall I say ''

Anika ''now should I give you salary to speak ''

Shivaay ''ok ..ok...I will not check them out if you wear that small little clothes for me''

Anika blushed heavily and hit Shivaay with pillow and said ''chi Shivaay ...you are becoming shameless day by day...you are speaking all 2 rs words....'' She turned her head sideways..........

Shivaay came near her and sat by her side on the bed and rubbed her ears.......Anika closed her eyes tight still with her sideways.....

Anika ''Shivaay...what are you doing? Someone will see''

Shivaay ''no one will see..i have locked the door from inside...and I am your husband so I can ''

Anika ''Shivaay ...please.....not now''