EPISODE 14- THE GOOD TIMES

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

Recap : Om gets angry on Shivaay for leaving him and coming here...Anika condemns Om's actions...Shivaay feels hurt ....later all the three brothers unite...Gauri shares her pain with Anika infront of Sumo...Shivaay meets Sumo and gauri...Gauri wishes she could have got the brotherly love of Shivaay as Sumo got...Shivaay wishes Prinku and Dadi was there with them......

All of them started for their home leaving the S.A.M.S RESTAURANT which saw some beautiful moments........

Anika turned towards Shivaay and said ''Shivaay let's go in Champa...come.......''

Shivaay ''what ? now...no.......no way''

Anika pouted her mouth ''why ..sometime before you said we should go on a ride in my champa then why not now?''

Shivaay ''oh ...that...at that time I was kidding...just kidding.....''

Anika ''kidding...ok fine...then fine I will take my partner in crime in Champa''

She looked at Rudra.......Rudra smiled and came to her ''Bhabhi your wish my command...anyways I know by now you have got bored of Shivaay bhayya...I will accompany you...''

They both took their tongues out and started irritating Shivaay ........

Shivaay ''ok enough.......both of you........''

Om ''Rudra grow up now...stop being childish.......''

Saumya ''yes Rudra...bade baal wala bhayya is right''

AniRi together ''enough all of you...no one will say anything to my devar/my partner in crime...because...he is the best''

Mahi too came and stood beside Anika and Gauri and said ''I too support my sisters and my younger brother...so no more words against them''

ShivOmYa ''Mahi / Mahi bhai/ Mahi jiju ............you too with them .......noooooooooo''

Finally Sahil came and said ''which team should I join ?''

Before Shivaay and Anika tried to say something Sahil stopped both of them and said ''I Cannot take risk of joining either of your teams ...so I will be referee''

Everyone smiled and Om lifted him in his arms and said ...''Champ come on we will go home''

Shivaay delegated restaurant duties to the manager and asked him not to disturb them today however urgent it might be, also said today he decided to give 50% discount on the bill to each and every customer ......Manager obliged and finally after a lot of nok jhok Shivaay sat in Champa and everyone laughed at Shivika's cute cat fight........

They all reached home ........they saw the villa named ''KALYANI VILLA''......Anika took everyone inside....she showed each couple their room...outside Om's room his name was embellished beautifully......inside his room everything was set according to his taste...same was with Rudra's room...Rudra room has additional gym arranged.......they both were so surprised and happy and felt that their brother never left them ........

Except Gauri everyone got freshened up...but all gathered at the living room and sat down chatting...everything was seeming perfect......

Anika ''Shivaay bahut bhook lagi hain...''

Sahil ''haan jiju...aaj in sab ke aane ke khushi mein ham khud bhooke reh gaye aur inko bhi bhooka rakha''

Gauri ''You all sit back and chat while I prepare the food for everyone''