EPISODE 16 - THE DESTRUCTION

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

Recap : Misunderstandings cleared between Gauri and Om.........

Everyone spent that evening happily.......everything seemed to be perfect...SHIVIKA, OmRi, RuMya were feeling happy with their partners... Mahi , Sahil and Dadi were enjoying chitchatting....While Anika was feeding Shivaay, as Shivaay was working on his laptop .... Om was silently romancing with his newly accepted life partner Gauri by holding her hands under the table or sliding his leg over her legs........Rudra hugged Sumo and kissed her infront of everyone and Sumo was blushing........While Mahi closed his and Shail's eyes witnessing Rudra's act, Prinku too did the same, Dadi was shocked.......

Dadi ''besharam Ru......what are you doing ?''

Rudra ''what happened Dadi...I just kissed my wife.....can't I kiss her.......? I mean see I can kiss Shivaay bhayya, O and you too...the same way I kissed my wife''

Shivaay ''stop it Rudra..enough...stop it...you are becoming shameless day by day.......''

Sumo ran from there embarrassed

Om ''Rudra I think you should learn what to do where''

Rudra ''O ..i know what have you done just before ''

Shivaay ''Rudra........nothing more you speak''

Rudra made a puppy face and Prinku, Gauri and Anika came to him and hugged him.......

Anika ''that's ok Rudra ...don't worry about those two......they can never dare to do what you did ...you are best ...haan''

Shivaay and Om ''are you challenging us?''

Dadi turned towards Mahi and Said ''Mahi , you and Sahil go to sleep''

Then she asked Prinku to stay with her in her room.......all four left from there..........

Rudra smiled and ran towards Sumo...........

Shivaay came to Anika ''you are challenging me that I cannot publicly kiss you''

Anika blushed and said ''no...I didn't say so...I was just supporting my devar''

Om went towards Gauri ''you too were supporting Anika Bhabhi? So were you challenging me?''

Gauri ''no..no..i was also supporting Rudra and I didn't say any such lines'' gauri shied.......

Om lifted Gauri in his arms and left towards his room.............

Shivaay moved towards Anika and Anika ran away in pretext of cleaning the dining table...........

Shivaay smiled at Anika and left to his room..........Anika finished all the work of cleaning and checked the house before turning off the lights...........

While returning she saw Om's mobile on the carpet under dining table near the chair where he sat....she thought it might have fallen down from his pocket.......

Anika went to Shivaay .........Shivaay hugged her from back as if he was waiting for her......

Anika released herself from his hug and said ''Shivaay ..Om's mobile fell down at the dining table..might be that it would have slipped from his pocket...can you go and return it''

Shivaay ''okay I will come back and win the challenge ...''

Anika smiled and laid on the bed...she soon went into sleep at it was a tiring and emotional day........