EPISODE 11- NEAR YET SO FAR

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

Recap : Sumo reveals about her contact with Shivaay through mails.....Sumo and Rudra's misunderstandings get cleared.......Om asks about Anika's champa........Sumo let's them know about it........

--------------IN FLAT NO. 603, RAINBOW APARTMENTS, VERSOVA

Sumo ''Om bhayya yesterday night I received a mail from Shivaay bhayya and he asked me to call the garage person and ask him to send the scooty to my apartments...he gave me all the details......when the garage person agrees to deliver ,he asked me to take the delivery and park it in my parking place and return to my house...if not delivered then he asked me to reply him back''

Rudra ''But Sumo...Anika bhabhi's scooty is not in your parking place anymore...we checked while coming...''

Sumo ''duffer I know that...I waited there without returning home..when I saw a person coming and taking out the scooty and loading it into a van........''

Om ''did you ask him anything? ''

Sumo ''no bhayya I tried to ask him but he was speaking to someone over the phone in a language I don't know ......and he drove away fast''

Rudra ''How will we find now..the only option left is also gone''

Om ''we cannot loose hope and we cannot loose this opportunity to find them, we have to bring them back or atleast meet them, it's enough... from one year we had been away I can't bear anymore..''

Rudra ''bhayya what if we track the IP address of the mails sent?''

Om ''Rudra you are forgetting the fact that you are dealing with Shivaay THE SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI...he will never leave any chance that you will track him through IP address...and moreover it will take much time too...because by now the driver might have informed about Saumya questioning him to Shivaay if at all the driver spoke to Shivaay...so this idea wouldn't work''

Rumya ''yes bhayya...you are right...but what will we do now?''

Om thought for sometime and said ....

Om ''Saumya I know that you couldn't understand in which language and what that driver was speaking about, but try to remember if you heard any words that you understood''

Sumo started thinking and finally said ''bhayya I am not sure but I heard some ''SAMS Restaurant'' while he was speaking and the Driver yes, he looked like he was from north eastern states of India''..

Om ''that's it Saumya...thank you...''

Rudra ''but how will we find?''

Om ''sumo get your laptop''

Rudra ''but why Bhayya?''

Om ''Duffer...we will google for SAMS Restaurant in north eastern states of India first''

Rudra ''but with that name there can be many''

Om ''off course , but if we find no clue we will go to each and every SAMS restaurant to find them...I cannot leave my hope though my thinking might sound stupid.......if the north eastern states search fails ...I will ask all our dealers and partners and friends to search for SAMS restaurant in entire India...BUT I PROMISE I WILL FIND SHIVAAY''

Sumo brought the laptop and they googled as per their plan and their faces turned happy because the first google search gave him the details from a local news paper of Meghalaya..which read as