EPISODE 28 - THE DECISIONS OF LIFE

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

Mr.Bajaj saw pinky and Pinky too saw Mr.Bajaj....both at the same time said ''AAP?''

Pinky ''You here? ''

Shivaay ''how do you know him Mom?''

Pinky ''woh...woh...'' she became nervous

Mr.Bajaj ''I will say....''

Everyone looked towards Mr.Bajaj ....while he spoke

Mr.Bajaj ''actually more than an year ago....she came to my house to know about a girl.....''

Shivaay looked at Pinky........Pinky looked down.......

Mr.Bajaj ''she was asking me the same question as you asked then Shivaay...she enquired me about the gals whom I left at the temple.....i said her that I found them near temple and joined them in Orphanage ...she thanked me for saying the truth and left from there...this is how we knew each other''

Shivaay ''ohh okay....i am sure she was anxious to know about Anika''

Mr.Bajaj ''Anika.......'' He was in thoughts

Shivaay ''yeah Anika...my wife....i came to you to enquire about her....''

Mr.Bajaj ''where is she...I mean who is she ?''

Shivaay pointed towards Anika standing a bit far ........Mr.Bajaj looked at her and she smiled at him....a smile appeared on his face...

Mr.Bajaj ''okay fine then...I will take your leave''

Shakthi ''But you didn't say anything about the alliance''

Mr.Bajaj ''I am not in a position to take any decision right now.....so I think we both need time''

Shivaay ''perfect...it's matter of life ...so we need to take time''

Mr.Bajaj smiled and left while Pinky looked nervous and confused........

Everyone settled in the living room just reminding what happened and Mahi sat back too.......

Pinky went to Shivaay and looked at him.........Shivaay smiled and said ''Don't worry mom...we had already went through all these ...so I am not at all angry on you ...so relax''

Pinky hugged her son and took a breath of relief.........She went near Anika and was about to apologise when

Anika ''nahi mummy ji ab hamare rishthey mein ye maafi kabhi nahi aayegi...I am fine and I don't want to know anything why you did, what you did, it will only spoil our present''

Pinky ''are you sure? ''

Anika ''Yes mummy ji...I am 100% sure''

Pinky kissed her on her forehead...Anika smiled and hugged her.........

Rudra ''Choti maa...you have an awesome news to know ...I mean I am sure you will jump with joy...finally one of your dreams will soon be going to get fulfilled''

Pinky ''one...one minute...what are you trying to say...and by the way will someone let me know why did Mr.Bajaj come home today? And why is every family member happy and sad both?''

Shakthi ''will you please take a pause from your questions ?''

Pinky ''Ohh my mata...now you have complaints if I ask questions too''

Gauri ''choti maaji ...I will tell.......actually Mr.bajaj liked your heera beta Mahi and came here to get him married to his granddaughter......I forgot her name...what was it''