EPISODE 12- THE MUCH AWAITED MOMENTS

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

Recap: Om and Rumya successfully locate where Shivaay is living from past one year.....Rudra explains everything to Gauri ...Om speaks to airport authorities to let them take Anika's scooty from Shillong airport...Om, Gauri, Saumya, Rudra reach the Cargo department of Shillong airport...Shivaay starts towards airport.......

---------------------------AT S.A.M.S. RESTAURANT , NEAR SHIVAAY'S CABIN, SHILLONG, MEGHALAYA

While reaching Shivaay's heart was for some reason beating fast...infact very fast.......he opened his Cabin door in one go........

Om Ru turned towards Shivaay and all the three stood there in shock , still, surprise and with heavy hearts.......

Shivaay ''Om...Rudra......''he stood still with teary eyes while tears scared to come out of his eyes......

Rudra ran towards Shivaay and hugged Shivaay ...Shivaay reciprocated the hug tightly...he brushed his little brothers face with lots of love...both their eyes were running with tears ........he again hugged him tight and kissed his forehead....

While ShivRu hugged , Om stepped back and turned his face away and went to the window.......

Shivaay looked at Anika with Om's act and Rudra looked at Shivaay.........

Rudra walked towards Om and placed his hand on his shoulder ......

Rudra ''O we waited for this moment for an year and when this monet came you turned your face away...why O ...why are you doing this?''

Om ''Rudra ...I came to see Shivaay and I saw him ...now we should leave ......''

---------------------------SOMETIME BEFORE----------------------------------------

--------------------PRESENT DAY, SHILLONG, MEGHALAYA .........A PLACE FAR FROM SHIVAAY'S HOUSE

Shivaay started towards airport morning after having breakfast ...He did not divulge any information before leaving which made Anika puzzled.....unable to bear the suspense and surprise, she kept on calling Shivaay...Shivaay was driving , so he kept on disconnecting the calls...by then Anika was Pissed off......

She sent a message which read as ''Shivaay, if you disconnect the call one more time, then it will be the last time I will call you in your life''

Shivaay saw the message and irritatingly parked the car at a side and called her back

Anika ''yes Shivaay''

Shivaay ''what's this childishness...you know I am driving, then how will I pick the call?''

Anika ''where are you going? Why didn't you tell me before leaving?''

Shivaay ''come on Anika don't act as typical wife...you know I have lot of work so going on some work '' he lied

Anika ''Shivaay don't try to lie...mein yuuu yuuu pakad sakthi hoon''

Shivaay ''Ohh God ...what do you want? say it straight''

Anika ''where is my surprise?''

Shivaay ''what surprise?'' he smiled

Anika ''don't smile and tell me where is my surprise ..yesterday night you promised me that you will make me meet someone''

Shivaay ''wait ...wait a minute...how do you know I was smiling?''

Anika ''I know it...I know what you do when...everything...now don't change the topic''