EPISODE 22 - THE TRAP & THE TWIST

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

Kamini ''Mahi a business man '' she smirked

Ranveer ''Maasi I am suspecting a trap...please don't take any decisions in haste''

Kamini ''maine kacche goli nahi khaye hain Ranveer....i will claim my rights ...but with full back up plan ......and for that I need your help''

Ranveer ''help...what kind of help''

Kamini ''try to locate where is Mahi residing......I thought he went underground on your saying from past one plus year...but I didn't know he grew upto a business man....get to know everything about him Ranveer''

Ranveer ''Mahi is a big man now and moreover he is linked to IIRO which is happening in Tej Singh Oberoi's hotel....so my going there will make us fall in troubles...and you know after much difficulties I got my job back''

Kamini ''Ranveer , now Mahi is that hen which lays golden eggs.......once he is with us we wouldn't need anything , I mean what's the need for you to work...Mahi will work and we will enjoy the fruits...atleast he can do this much for bringing him up.......so listen to me and find out about him...I need to meet him as soon as possible''

Ranveer ''fine Maasi...but let me know before you take any decision...by evening I will get you all details''

Kamini ''evening is too late Ranveer I need it within maximum of two hours...understand...''

Ranveer ''okay ...I will try''

Ranveer left and Kamini called the lawyer to make some papers

----------------GOBE INTERNATIONAL HOTEL

Shivaay, Anika , Om and Rudra were congratulating Mahi.........they were enjoying their time.....

Gauri and Sumo were giving the updates about the whereabouts of family members to Om specially Om asked Gauri to keep an eye on Tej.........

Ranveer arrived at GOBE and was enquiring about Mahi at the reception .......he was still an Police officer , so the reception guys unaware of the rivalry between Oberois and Ranveer, were trying to answer his questions.......

Anika excused to go to loo and walked towards reception when she saw ranveer speaking to reception guys.......she hid herself behind a nearby wall and messaged Om that Ranveer has arrived .....

Om replied that he is coming there with Mahi.......

Anika then messaged Rudra to take away Shivaay from there by making any excuse.....

Rudra replied ''done ''

Anika messaged Shivaay that she is going to meet Chanda and asked him not to wait for her.......Shivaay agreed to her decision happily......

Anika did all that while keeping an eye on ranveer.........

Rudra managed to take Shivaay without getting Noticed by Ranveer ............Om brought Mahi till reception and joined Anika to keep an eye on Mahi and Ranveer.......Anika ordered Om to keep his mobile in silent as it might distract Ranveer's convo with Mahi.........

Mahi acted as if he is coming from somewhere , looking at his mobile and he deliberately collided with Ranveer at the reception.........

Mahi still looking at his mobile said ''I am sorry''

Ranveer while turning towards him said ''it's okay '' and looked at him........

Ranveer ''Mahi.........you .........'' he hugged Mahi