EPISODE 34 - REQUESTS, DEMANDS AND EXPLANATIONS

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

While the Revelations were going on MR.Gogoi stepped in.......due to all the happenings no one observed Mr.Gogoi's presence ........but MR.Gogoi witnessed everything...........

Police took GB, SB and GP from there...Khanna went along with police to complete formalities and handed over the recording with their confession.........

Shivaay turned to see towards Khanna and saw Mr.Gogoi standing at the door ...he was in complete shock........

Shivaay stood still...............Mr.Gogoi looked disappointed......

Anika looked at Shivaay and saw in the direction where shivaay was seeing.......Anika also stood still.....Mahi did no different.....

All three of them looked at each other with tensed faces.........

Om and Tej went to Mr.Gogoi and welcomed him inside.......

Mr.Gogoi smiled and entered looking at Shivika and Mahi..........

Anika whispered to ShivHi

Anika ''If Mr.Gogoi reveals the truth then we don't know how will Tej uncle react''

Shivaay ''I hope he doesn't open his mouth ''

Mahi ''Yes...just now everything got sorted ...I don't want anyother tsunami in the house''

Shivaay ''let's hope everything goes fine...it's just he shouldn't speak anything about us to bade papa...later I will myself let him know the truth''

TejOmRu and Shakthi were introducing everyone over there ...Shivika and Mahi stood in a corner....

Om ''Shivaay, Mahi bhai , Anika Bhabhi...why are you all standing there ? Come here... let me introduce you to Mr.Gogoi.....he helped us all... three months before in setting up our restaurant GOBE''

All three bent their heads first and then fake smiled and came towards Mr.Gogoi...

Shivaay and Mahi shook hands with Mr.Gogoi while Anika greeted Namasthe........

Mr.Gogoi was looking at them suspiciously....

Tej ''Mr.Gogoi ..thank you for coming...I am sorry we didn't notice you as there was lot of drama going on in our house...please don't mind''

Mr.Gogoi ''Drama...ohh ya....i witnessed everything .....and i hope no other drama follows after I leave'' he spoke smilingly looking at Shivaay

Anika pressed Shivaay's shoulders........

Mr.Gogoi ''Mr Tej ...you haven't introduced me properly to Mr.Shivaay...who is he ..i have never seen him before in your house and how is he related to you and your family''

Pinky ''OMM ...Shivaay and Mahi are my sons....my and Shakthi ji's sons''

Tej ''yes Mr.Gogoi...Shivaay and Mahi are twins and eldest sons of Oberoi family...Shivaay THE SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI will be the next head of oberoi empire and Mahi: MAHESWAR SINGH OBEROI , my sons OMKARA SINGH OBEROI and RUDRA SINGH OBEROI will be equal owners of Oberoi Empire ''

Mr.Gogoi ''congratulations MR.SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI ..i mean only Shivaay ''

Shivaay looked on......

Anika ''why are we discussing all this...tej uncle I think we should head out for dinner...it's late and after what all happened everyone needs energy''