EPISODE 32 - SCATTERRED PIECES OF PUZZLE TO JOIN

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

Anika tries to open the gifts but she hears Gauri's scream ''Maa''.........she rushes outside to see Gauri hugging her mother..........

Anika sees Gauri's mother and greets her and takes her blessings.....later all the family members come and welcome her with open hands....Gauri introduces all the family members.....they all leave to give space to Gauri ...

Anika feels sad for herself as she doesn't know her Parents and turns to go to her room....Gauri brings her to her mother and made her sat beside her.

Gauri ''Anika di...she is your mom too.....''

Gauri's Mom ''yes ...Gauri said everything about you...how to thank you and Shivaay beta ...you have set Gauri's life on track...''

Anika ''No maaji...don't thank me...we did nothing , they were destined to be together....''

Gauri ''Maa come we will go inside ...you take rest ''

Gauri Mom ''aree no beta...I am fine...''

Anika ''yes maaji...gauri is right...don't worry we both will stay beside you and talk to you''

They took her inside while Mr.Bajaj along with Shreya stepped in............

Shivaay sees them both and welcomes them...he calls Anika and she too comes there welcomes Mr.Bajaj and Shreya , Anika takes Shreya with her while all other elders sit back and chat.....

Shivaay was eagerly waiting for Om and Rudra was helping Mahi in getting ready.........

No guests were invited as they wanted it to be a quiet family affair........

Mr.Chabbra and family, Mr.Gogoi were the only invitees along with special guest being Khanna....

Mr.Chabbra arrived with the family.....Mr.Gogoi informed he would be late as a sudden work popped up in between..............

Everything was set ready for the function to start Mahi and Shreya were seated on the sofa and they were looking beautiful.....Shivaay held Anika 's hand and was not leaving her for a moment.....Rudra too held Sumo lovingly........everyone were happy.........

Jhanvi ''Gauri...where is your mom?''

Gauri ''I will bring her ...she is not keeping good health so she was actually taking rest''

Jhanvi ''that's fine..if she wants to rest allow her.....''

Gauri ''I will check her '' ...Gauri left and came back.......

Pinky ''shall we start the rasam''

Mr.Bajaj ''as you say''

Shreya ''aunty ji shall we wait for sometime?''

Pinky ''why? Is there any problem?''

Shreya ''woh actually Om bhayya is not here and Khanna bhayya too''

Tej ''Khanna bhayya? Who is that?''

Anika ''our security chief Khanna.......''

Tej ''really he is your brother?''

Gauri ''haan papa ji...he is our brother ...I mean we made him our brother so........''

Shakthi ''that's great...so ShivOmRuHi has a jija-saala now''

Every laughed

Pinky ''ok we will wait...till then have some snacks''

Om ''why to wait we are here''