EPISODE 26 - FURTHER REVELATIONS AND TWIST IN EVENT

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

Recap : Oberoi's reuinion

Rudra ''Papa ...I still have some doubt?''

Tej ''Yes Rudra?''

Rudra ''how did you all trap Kamini and Ranveer ?''

Shivaay ''yes bade Papa ...how did you and Papa get involved in all this?''

Tej ''What do you think I got involved only at Ohri's ...''

ShivOmRuHi and AniGaMya looked on ....

Tej ''okay I Understood let me explain''

Tej's Narration :

Tej ''

Om few months before when our business was at loss , you said that you wouldn't take care of me.....that was the moment I realised how is it to be without a family and without their support during difficult times.......

After Om and Rudra came back and started supporting me ...I felt I need to get them back and look upto them forever..........i was most surprised when Shakthi came forward to give away his share to save me..even after so I did so much bad with him for years......that was when I decided to find the truth...

The day when Om, Rudra, Shakthi left for home I was passing by the conference room...I was surprised to see the same business points I told Shivaay during his first day of office , on the board in conference room......my doubt started then...I thought whether Shivaay was involved in this , but I brushed off ...... while returning home the same day I thought that if Shivaay helps me I wouldn't accept his help as I was sticking to my ideologies of NKK........but my heart definitely changed for Om and Jhanvi..... ''

OmRu looked at each other and then looked at ShivHi.........Shivaay nodded them to be quiet.........Tej Continued

Tej ''

Later after I apologised Om and Jhanvi ........ Pinky's words and Shakthi's face haunted me the whole night...I thought I should pay back Shakthi and try to find Shivaay's truth...but how was the question.....

I was remembering previous incidents.......

An year ago when I asked Shivaay to leave from the home I remembered Pinky asserting that Shivaay was her child ...which made me understand Pinky's belief of Shivaay being her own son an oberoi...........Shakthi initially resisted but later on went silent for quite a while.......i couldn't understand why was he not resisting further..........

After that too when Shivaay said that had Pinky not conspired against Anika , he would have fought with entire world to prove his identity, so I thought Shivaay also believed he was an Oberoi ........but Shakthi still remained silent as if he was in thoughts..........

After all the arguments between everyone Shakthi then said a sentence ....which was constantly ringing in my ears till today morning , until truth was out and that sentence was

'' Shakthi ''fine I understand Shivaay , you cannot trust your mother, but you can trust your father...even if you feel you are not Pinky's son you are still my son, my blood is running in you, I will prove this...just give me sometime...I will prove this trust me'' "

This sentence was making me think again and again that I am missing something......

It was then I remembered that 34 years back Roop's call of Shakthi's affair with Kamini during business trip.........