EPISODE 25 - UNION OF OBEROIS

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

Tej, Om, Rudra, Shivaay , Mahi rushed towards CITY HOSPITAL, where Gauri was sitting worried for Anika........

They all reached and

Shivaay looked at Gauri......Gauri nodded her head in NO with tears falling down....Shivaay sat down not willing to see her Anika in such a state..........

OmRu ran to him and lift him up........

Shivaay ''this is all because of me...I shouldn't have been so harsh to her...she too knows me Om...she knows I cannot live without her....she knows I cannot be angry with her for a long time...then why did she go into trauma...I am very bad husband....i couldn't take care of my wife properly...what will I answer Sahil now......these days my fate is not going good...if I am getting something I am loosing much precious thing.....'' he cried hugging Om......

Shivaay went inside the room , sat beside Anika , while holding her hands spoke ...

Shivaay ''Anika your wish is fulfilled ...you wanted to give my family back..but how can you forget you are my family too.......I got proved today that I am an Oberoi...son of Pinky and Shakti Singh Oberoi......we got to know the truth...your plan was successful......wake up please ...wake up.......'' He pressed her hand while crying.......

Mahi came in and held Shivaay, while Tej, OmRu stepped in ...........

Mahi ''Shivaay...Anika will be back with her usual antics......I couldn't inform her or OmRu while I was in Ohri's ...otherwise this mishap wouldn't have happened''

Shivaay looked at Mahi ........

Om ''what do you mean Mahi? What could you not inform?''

Tej ''I will explain''

Everyone looked towards Tej..........

Before Tej could explain.........Pinky, Dadi, Jhanvi, Shakti , Sumo and Sahil came there......

Shivaay looked at Pinky with teary eyes.....Pinky too looked at him with no expressions though her motherhood awakened , she wanted to just hug his son and keep him near her.......

Shivaay moved towards her ...but she sat beside Anika's bed on the other side and gave a galance at Shivaay and looked at Anika......Shivaay was shocked so were others.......

Shivaay tried to speak but stopped as he didn't understand where to start from and what to speak.....

Pinky held Anika's hand.......

Pinky ''Anika ...tu aise soo rahi hain woh bhi aankehin khula kar ke.....tu ne yehi chaha na ki ham sab ek saath rahe ...fir jab woh waqt aa gaya tho tu kyun hamara saath nahi de rahi...chal ab bahut ho gaya uth jaa......'' she shaked her hands..........

Shivaay ''mom'' his inner voice screamed.....

Pinky ''Anika ...I have to apologise to you for numerous deeds of mine.....until you accept my apologies and forgive me ...my son... no both my son's wouldn't come back to me.....so please forgive me....wake up ...wake up......I promise I wouldn't ever come between you and Shivaay ...I have learnt my lesson....so wake up Anika .......'' She spoke rolling out her tears......

Shivaay was crying seeing the state of his mother and Anika......OmRuHi were trying to calm him....

He couldn't control anymore...tears were overflowing.........