1) Tear-stained cheeks

Hello!!  

Please comment, vote and tell me how you feel about my story, it does help in motivating me a lot!!

      °☆   °☆。°☆。°☆        

Taehyung happily flew around the cloud that was illuminated with the morning rays of the sun.
He loved the colors that painted the whisk-like clouds at the time of dawn and dusk.

The baby pink and the light orange hues were his favorite colors.

He giggled as more clouds lit up with the same colors. He jumped on the different clouds, enjoying the light breeze that blew through his now pink hair.

His soft, pearly-white wings that had undertones of gold in them, let him soar higher as he reached for the clouds that were further up in the heavens.

He sat on a cumulus cloud with more of a pink color than the orange and watched in awe as the morning rays were slowly spread throughout the dark sky, turning the midnight blue into a much more adorable baby blue color.

As the golden rays travelled past him, he cupped his hands around them and quickly closed his palms, giggling again at the warm sensation in his palms.

He slowly moved his fingers to allow him to look at the sun light in his hands.

Through the gap that he made he saw that the light he had caught made the same shape as the little home he made for it with his hands.

He completely opened his hands and the little ball of sunshine rested on his pink palms, glittering at the edges.

He smiled as he moulded the ball of light to resemble a bunny like the clouds turned into sometimes.

Taehyung always wished that he could see a real bunny, but that was not possible for he was forbidden to step into the human world.

This didn't bother Taehyung much, but some days when the other angels including his friends got missions in the human world he longed to see it too.

But Taehyung was a good angel, well all angels were good of course, but he was especially good, and would never do anything to cause mischief on purpose. 

So when it was told him that he couldn't go to the human world, he accepted it without any question or arguments.

He blew life into the sunlight bunny he had made and smiled as it hopped around him.

He looked at the bunny as it stopped in front of him, thinking. Taehyung clicked his finger as he got the idea of what to call his new pet.

"I'll call you Sunny." He said, and then laughed with his eyes crinkling at the corners. "You're my Sunny bunny."

°☆    °☆。 °☆。 °☆ 

Jungkook looked at the brown haired, petite girl he had dated for about two months now. Well, more accurately let the status of their relationship stay the same for two months.

He was already cheating on her within two weeks of dating her.

She stood in front of him with puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. Did I really ever find this girl attractive?