34) Jeweled Lashes

A/N: my college is going to start this Monday and I want to kill myself.

°☆ °☆。°☆。°☆

'He's gaining on you!' Hoseok's voice warned as Taehyung took a sharp turn onto one of the dirt tracks leading out of the city.

"Yeah, I can hear that!" Taehyung answered back, tensing as the sounds of the engine of a powerful car was getting closer.

The girl held on tight to the blond, burying her face onto his back.

"Just keep holding on tight, Sarah. It'll be over soon" Taehyung promised as he rode onto the highway, overtaking the cars.

The right side of the long road was lined with dense trees while the other was barren with a few mountain ranges.

The blond looked into the rear view mirror and saw the sleek black car hot on his trail.

In a split second decision Taehyung swerved right, vanishing into the forest.

*:。☆ :*・゜

  "Shit-" Jungkook slammed his foot on the break, bringing the car to a sudden halt.

He got out of the car and slammed the door shut, raking a hand through his hair as he looked at the forest.

'I can't go through with the car!' Jungkook said angrily.

He heard Yoongi curse under his breath.

'Fine. Get back to base.'

'What?! There's no way I'm doing that.'

'He'll be gone before we get anyone to where you are now.' Yoongi said with a sigh.

Jungkook gritted his teeth. I'm not going to fail a goddamn kidnapping mission.

He opened the car door and rummaged for his revolver. The brunet filled the cartridge and closed the door again.

'I'm finishing this mission.' He stated, eyeing the motorbike that was headed his way.

°☆ °☆。°☆。°☆

Jungkook rode into the forest, dodging the trees, following the trails of the tires the blond's bike had left.

He revved up, trying to make up for the distance created due to the delay caused by the guy's change in track.

Kill the girl, and get me the boy, alive.

Namjoon's words rung through his head as he felt the irritation course through his veins.

But he didn't say anything about not hurting him. Jungkook thought with a smile, because he really needed to let out his frustration for having to put extra effort on what he thought was going to be a simple task.

After a while of following the tracks he realized they disappeared a little further.

Jungkook stopped the bike, turning it around to figure out where they had gone.

The sounds of the wind and empty rustling of the trees surrounded him.

"It takes practice." Yoongi said, patting his shoulder.
"But most of all it takes instinct. Follow your instincts."

Jungkook closed his eyes focusing on his breath.

Find them.

That was the thought he concentrated on. He had to find them.