3) Green and Brown

Do you guys ship yoonmin more or yoonseok? Personally, I ship both because it eliminates Jikook and Vhope (I'm evil XD) Taekook for life!!!

°   °☆。 °☆。 ° 

Taehyung couldn't believe his ears. He squealed in happiness. "Really Jin hyung?! I'm going to go on a mission?"

Jin sighed. "Yes Taehyung, but you have to listen to me-"

Taehyung giggled flying around the archangel. "So I'm going to live with the humans?!  Can I learn about their different cultures?!  Can I eat their food?!   Can I play their games?!   Can I go to school?!  Can I make new friends?! Can I-"

Jin pulled the pink-haired boy by his leg bringing him to a halt.

"Taehyung, listen to me. I know you're very excited about this mission it being your first and everything, but you have to be very very careful do you understand me?

It is not as simple as the other missions angels are sent on. You're not just going to be this human's guardian. You have to change him completely."

Taehyung's eyebrows crunched up in thought. "Change him how?" He asked, curling up his fringe with his finger.

Jin looked at Taehyung gravely. "This particular human has been radiating a dark aura around him for quite some time.

We have tried sending him help multiple times, but unfortunately, they have all ended in failures."

Taehyung's eyes went wide. "Does that mean Jiminie isn't coming back?"

Jin shook his head. "No Taehyung. Jimin isn't allowed in the heavens anymore. One of the demons that accompany the human corrupted him. Do you understand the danger of this mission now?"

Taehyung's bottom lip quivered and his hair slowly turned purple.

"Why would they do that to him, Jin hyung?"

Jin stroked his purple hair, trying to comfort him. "Because that's what demons do Taehyung.

They are dangerous because they are powerful entities like you and me, but were influenced by the darkness of the human world and the devils that reside there.

 What ever happens, you must not let the evil get to you. Do you understand Taehyung?"

Taehyung nodded. "I promise to stay good Jin hyung."

Jin smiled and gave the young one a little hug. "That's my boy. For a few days your duty is to get used to the human world and familiarize yourself with your mission.

Usually, angels are sent on solo missions, but in your case, we archangels have made an exception. One angel will be allowed to accompany you."

Taehyung smiled, his hair lightening up. "Really?"

°   °☆。 °☆。 ° 

Jungkook let out a blood-curling scream as the searing pain shot through his hand again.

He fell to his knees, curling up in pain. It felt like there were a thousand hot blades digging into his arm, and like his bones were being crushed.