15) Black and Blue

My college is staring from tomorrow !!!😭😭😭😭😭
Hopefully I still get time to update this book often. Don't worry, I'm not giving up on it.

I'll still post a chapter atleast every two/three days.

With all your amazing comments and votes I'm sure to be motivated enough to manage it!
I'm gonna finish this book even if it costs me my lifeue! (Okay...maybe not THAT far lol)

° °☆。 °☆。 °

Taehyung didn't enjoy being kidnapped one bit. He was made unconscious, tossed around in a sac like he was a worn out mattress and then tied to an uncomfortable chair with a gag AND a blindfold.

The blond had watched a few movies with Hoseok where people got kidnapped by psychopaths, and usually those people either died or miraculously used their intelligence and skill from being an ex-colonel to survive.

And since Taehyung wasn't an ex-colonel, he had a pretty strong feeling he was going to end up in the former category.

What happens if an angel dies in their human form? Taehyung thought to himself. He had never thought about it before, and now he was mentally kicking himself for never asking anyone about it.

At least if he had clear knowledge about whether or not he had spare lives it could lessen his worry.

Taehyung tried to strain his ears to try and hear something. Anything.

The blind fold was tied tight against his eyes making him see coloured dots of blue and red mixed with the black.

Just then he heard the opening of a heavy, metallic door and the sounds of footsteps entering the room he was in.

He tried to ask the person who entered, why he was brought here, but the gag made only sounds of gibberish escape his mouth.

"It's such a pleasure to meet finally meet you in person. I never thought I would have such an opportunity in the entirety of my existence." A commanding voice of a man addressed the blond angel.

Taehyung turned his head in the direction of the voice, and tried to ask him 'who are you?' But once again, only muffled sounds escaped.

"Oh dear, I can't have you gagged if I'm going to have a conversation with you. Remove that thing from his mouth." The voice addressed someone who then harshly pulled the gag, but kept the blind fold on.

"Who are you and what do you want from me?"  Taehyung asked, his voice sounding hoarse from being knocked out.

There was a sound of laughter. "Who am I? That's a question that is rather difficult to answer. For now, I'm going to have to keep it simple and say your well wisher."

If Taehyung wasn't terrified of the situation who was in, he would have scoffed at his kidnapper's answer.

The voice continued. "And as for what I want from you?
Nothing. Instead, I'm the one who's offering you a chance to have a real life, pure angel."

Taehyung gasped at the kidnapper's knowledge of him being an angel.
"Are you a demon?" The blond boy asked, slowly.

"Oh, no, no, no. I'm much more powerful than those petty beings." The voice said.