7) Night Sky

Yup, I'm officially sick. The stupid rain got to me. It's a good thing I'm having holidays right now, or I would be even more irritated than I already am XD.

Sope made a V-live together, it was really funny with the face-masks and everything. I'm waiting for the day my lazy ship, Taekook does that too. Well, for now I guess I should just be satisfied with their joint twitter update of munching on some diced fruit.

Update: Taehyung just made a v-live, sitting and eating alone. JUNGKOOK WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GIVE YOUR BOYFRIEND SOME COMPANY FOR ONCE?!!!

°°☆。 °☆。 °

"Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, baffled. "What are you doing here?"

The blond boy shook his head furiously, denying the allegation. He started speaking in the accent Hoseok had trained him with, a few minutes back.

"Discúlpame, por favor señor! Me not Taehyung, Me Ronaldo!" He exclaimed, twirling his fake mustache.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the blond's little display. He was about to tear off his fake mustache when all of a sudden, loud Spanish music blasted through the entire room, and a huge Spanish band entered the hall, wearing sombreros and playing guitars and maracas.

There was complete havoc as the band started making people dance to the new music, and to make matters worse a string of exotic dancers followed them, dancing the Samba with all the guests.

Jungkook was so confused with what was going on, he didn't even notice the bull headed towards him. More accurately, four people in the costume of a bull.

The "bull" dashed in between them, separating Jungkook from the disguised Taehyung, and dancing around him.

"What in the fu*cking hell is going on here Yoongi?!" Jungkook yelled into his microphone.

"La Tomatina?" Yoongi offered, referencing the annual tomato fight festival that takes place in Spain.

"This is really not the time for your sarcastic humor, Yoongi." Jungkook growled, irritated with the stupid bull, still prancing around him.

A person wearing a huge sombrero, danced his way towards Taehyung and enveloped him in a hug.
"Mi amigo, Ronaldo! Come sing with me! Pasito a pasito, suave suavecito, Nos vamos pegando poquito a poquito!"

The two males cha-cha'ed their way down the stairs, leaving Jungkook standing there with the bull, wondering what kind of deranged nightmare he was having.

°°☆。 °☆。 °

When they finally got into the colorful, spanish band van, cramped with what seemed like a hundred people, Hoseok removed his sombrero, smoothing out his orange hair.

"Phew, That was a close one." He sighed, looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung sat, wedged uncomfortably between two musical instruments, while Hoseok was seated in between two dancer girls.

Taehyung wetted his lips with his tongue in nervousness. "I think he figured out that it was me Hobi." He said, looking down, disappointed.