16) Barely Alive

I'm so happy with the number of Taekook moments coming out from Bon voyage season 2. It's giving the inner Taekook fan in me so much joy😄😄😊

Question: would you guys be interested in reading a Taekook short story by me in the near future?
° °☆。 °☆。 °

Jungkook sat in the lobby, tapping his foot with unrest. He had been waiting for about an hour.

Finally a young woman in formal attire approached him. "He'll see you now."

Jungkook nodded and stood up, walking down the familiar hallway. He stopped at the large, double door that was guarded by two men.

He gave them the card he was given and then was let inside. He saw a familiar head of purple hair on the chair facing the other way, talking to someone over the phone.

After a few seconds he cut the call and turned around, giving Jungkook a warm smile.

"Jungkook. What brings you here? I thought you wanted to retire from the criminal life." Namjoon said, showing his dimples as he smiled. "If that's what's it is about, then let me tell you straight away. You can leave. I meant it when I said you have a choice."

The brunet tensed over his words. "Yoongi said-"

"-Yoongi can be over-dramatic at times. He just didn't want you to leave after you had done so well. It may not seem like it,  but he grows attached to people very soon.."
Namjoon said, looking at Yoongi's file of missions. "I suppose that's why he tried to threaten you. He told me about it."

Jungkook nodded, but wasn't sure what to make of the information. He fidgeted for a bit. "That's not why I'm here."

Namjoon looked confused. "Oh, then why is it that you're here? Is it the failure of your last mission?"

Jungkook shook his head. "My...friend has been kidnapped. By the exo gang."

Namjoon visibly grew serious. "Do I know this friend?"

"No, he's not from our line of work..." Jungkook told him.

"You don't seem sure, Jungkook. Besides, the exo gang won't take someone without any reason."

Jungkook didn't know what to say. What Namjoon told him was true. They wouldn't go to such lengths to kidnap someone if they didn't have a reason.

Taehyung was someone Jungkook knew very little about. And even then, Jungkook knew that there were things about him that were strange and almost unexplainable.

There were more than just a few moments when Jungkook thought Taehyung was working for someone. He himself didn't know what to believe. The unnaturally innocent blond boy that Taehyung always acted like, or the thought that it was all just an impressive act by a spy from another gang.

Jungkook sighed in frustration. "Even then, I'd rather have us question him in that case, not exo. He had been hanging out with me these few weeks, and if he was with me with an ulterior motive, I want to be the one to find out."

Namjoon nodded. "I understand that. But I can't risk a number of men on a rescue mission for someone I know nothing about, simply on your request, Jungkook. Especially not when you're not one of us anymore."

Fallen Angel || Taekook/Vkook ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें