41) Demon Slayer

If you guys have any questions about what's going on in my book or anything like that feel free to ask me in the comments, I figured that sometimes I skip writing stuff that I see happen in my head, assuming (like a complete idiot) that you guys know it happened too *facepalm*

  °☆。°☆   °☆。°☆

Taehyung grunted as he blocked another attack from the red-haired demon in front of him.

The angel had tracked down another group of demons in another part of the city that were causing problems: selling drugs, getting young kids to join gangs and run their errands, corrupting auras and being a nuisance in general.

Jin had told him not rush into going after them, but the blond couldn't help himself.  It was the perfect opportunity to test his training and vent out his anger for demons by getting rid of some of them.

The red-haired demon leaped towards the blond, but Taehyung quickly stepped aside and swung his sword, slicing the demon in half before the demon turned to dust.

The two demons left alive panicked and turned towards different directions, retreating in haste.

Taehyung swept the hair from his eyes with his fingers and rotated the sword in his hand bringing it back into battle stance.

He smirked at the sight of the demons scurrying away.

"Not so fast." He muttered under his breath, sheathing his sword and swiftly taking after the one who disappeared into the large building's basement parking area.

The blond slowed down as he ended up in the midst of what seemed like hundreds of various parked cars. 

The angel furrowed his eyebrows in frustration, scanning the area. His jog slowed down to a walk.

He looked at the time in his watch and saw that it was almost eight pm.

He wanted to get back by nine at the latest so he could have his dinner and then go to sleep his whole killing demons escapade proved to be taxing.

"You know the sooner we get over this the easier it'll be for you," Taehyung said as he walked down one of the rows of cars. "I promise it won't hurt" He sing-songed.

"-much" he added quietly and almost sinisterly.

A sudden movement in his peripheral vision caught his attention and he turned around to look at the direction he thought he saw the figure disappear.

Taehyung looked at the cars and then smiled as he saw the image of the top of the demon's head in one of the mirrors.

"Come out now and I'll make sure to end you with a clean strike." he offered, moving soundlessly towards where the demon was hiding.

The angel stealthily jumped over one row of cars, landing crouched on his feet so that he could get to the demon from behind.

The young demon was peeking out from the two cars he was wedged in between, unaware of the blond standing behind him.

Taehyung grabbed him by the collar and slammed him against one of the cars causing the alarm get triggered, filling in the previously haunting silence with the obnoxious ringing.

This one was quite young, his human age seemed to be only thirteen or fourteen.

"Please don't kill me! Please! I have a sister waiting for me back home, she doesn't have anyone else!" The boy pleaded, tears spilling down his cheeks.

"She a demon too?" The angel asked, seemingly unaffected by the confession.

"What? N-no, she's human. Please, the only reason I joined them was that I needed to get money for us, our parents left and-"