21) Just Friends

4K??!!!! OMG GUYS!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I still can't believe so many of you like this book, and are being so kind and motivating.

I was reading a few other books on wattpad and the author was saying a few readers were being mean in the comments, and it just made me realise how lucky I am to have such sweet, amazing readers.

Saranghae my chingus 😘 (Even all you silent readers😉)

°☆ °☆。°☆。°☆

"How did you know?" Taehyung asked Hoseok, looking down in shame, tears forming in his eyes.

"Jin told me." He said, and gave the blond a warm hug.

"It's alright, Tae. I know it's hard, but you did nothing wrong." Hoseok said, brushing Taehyung's hair, soothingly.

The pure angel's sobs got muffled in Hoseok's chest.

"Nothing wrong? I...killed someone."

"You killed a demon. It's quite normal. Especially since you're a pure angel.

You're supposed to be the strongest of all of us. Even stronger than any demon." Hoseok told him, softly.

Taehyung pulled away to look at his friend with wide eyes.

"Me? Stronger than any demon? Hobi, you're talking like you don't know me.

I'm the weakest among the angels, everyone knows it. You do too."

Hoseok shook his head.

"That's only because Jin refrained from training you. He thought it would be better not to.

He thought we wouldn't ever need to send you on a mission."

The blond pouted, and scrunched his eyebrows in confusion.

"Trained me how?"

Hoseok sighed, not liking the information he was going to give the blond.

"Trained you to be ruthless, strong and unforgiving. Trained you to kill any and every demon or threat."

The blond gasped and stumbled back, shaking his head.

"No...I..I can't kill anyone, Hobi!"

The orange haired angel looked at him, gravely.

"You already have."

°☆ °☆。°☆。°☆

One week later:

"So that's it. You want to pretend that nothing happened between us?" Jungkook asked the blond, exasperated.

Taehyung sighed. "That's not what I said, Jungkook. I just.. want us to stay just friends, okay?" He said, and started walking away.

Jungkook jogged to catch up with the blond boy who was rushing down the corridor with a pile of books in his hands.

"Taehyung! Wait up." He called out, finally reaching him.