38) Cold Stare

I'm so glad you guys like the new Taehyung!!! (in the book obviously, loll)

We love equally powered couples <3

°☆ °☆。 °☆。°

"Well, this is unexpected." Yoongi drawled as he gained consciousness and found himself tied up in a chair, fastened by chains.

Hoseok jerked awake at the demon's voice, he quickly got off the chair he was sitting on that was positioned at the opposite end of the room.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about this I had no idea-"

Yoongi started laughing, stopping the angel's words.

"Hoseok, are you seriously apologizing for abducting me?"

The angel sighed frustrated. "I- this wasn't necessary, I don't know what's gotten into Taehyung these days."

The mint haired boy studied each detail of the angel, his aura was still glowing as bright as ever, so like the sun.

He both hated and loved that about him, how bright the orange haired always was.

Because that was what first drew him to the angel and that's what destroyed him.

"What about you?" Yoongi asked, surprising himself.

Hoseok blinked. "What about me?"

"How are you these days?"

The angel was left wordless, a sharp pang rushing in his chest.

It was so like the demon. Hoseok thought to himself.

The little things.

That's how he seemed to grow on you.

Yoongi was never one for grand gestures, or gifts or words, he would just do the simplest, most obvious things that would make your day.

Hoseok was usually surrounded by angels, beings that were considered to be divine, all good and perfect, yet not once had any of them asked him how he was, or check if he was alright.

It was times like this when the orange haired boy wondered if angels and demons weren't all that white and black, maybe there was a bit of gray to all of them, much like the humans.

"I'm good, I think?" He answered finally "And you?" He added, not wanting to be impolite.

"Chained to a chair." Yoongi answered, but there was no bite to his words.

Hoseok chuckled, "Yeah, sorry, stupid question."

Yoongi simply gave him a lazy smile, leaning back onto the chair.

"I'll have to say I'm impressed though, I didn't know twinkle toes had it in him, beating up demons and freeing hostages.

i guess he's turned into a real hero, huh?"

Hoseok sighed. "I suppose so. But he was quite rash, this wasn't planned at all... Jin seemed quite impressed with him though."